MicroSupport Commercial [Paid] [Deleted]

Micheal

Micheal submitted a new resource:

MicroSupport Commercial (version 1.0.3) - Microsupport is a ticket and live support system. Members will be able to get FAQs and information

Microsupport is a ticket and live support system.
Members will be able to get downloads FAQs and much more from this system.

Lifetime Owned License with 12 months Support and Upgrades.

The main index.php file is ioncube encoded...

Read more about this resource...

Nice, I have a few questions tho:

1. If someone is already logged in, do they have to re-enter in their username/pw for live support?
  2. When ppl are submitting tickets, are they private to only admins and the user who submitted? Because there is a lot of private info such as ftp/website access and so on since were selling websites etc.
  3. Can we create like maybe not a support ticket but a status update? Example, tag the user - create a ticket/status saying website is complete and have all their data inside?
thx

Nice, I have a few questions tho:

1. If someone is already logged in, do they have to re-enter in their username/pw for live support?
  2. When ppl are submitting tickets, are they private to only admins and the user who submitted? Because there is a lot of private info such as ftp/website access and so on since were selling websites etc.
  3. Can we create like maybe not a support ticket but a status update? Example, tag the user - create a ticket/status saying website is complete and have all their data inside?
thx

1. yes they would have to login to the live chat system.
2. all tickets are between you and the member who submitted the ticket no one else will be able to view the tickets unless they are an adviser.
3. no but what you want to be able todo is make a ticket for a user in the admincp/adviser tools that will have info you choose.

So what's the difference between the free and the commercial version?

Is it possible to get rid of the copyright-info in the commercial version?

Free version looks very good...

So what's the difference between the free and the commercial version?

Is it possible to get rid of the copyright-info in the commercial version?

Free version looks very good...

The free version does not have a downloads section and also does not have the live chat system.
You can remove the copyright for $40 with the free version and the commercial versions

Just bought that and installed it and now even 10 min after it was install people were already using live support. Ive got thanked by my member and they said it was about time we implement something like that.
Its a really good add-on i really recommend it. Thank You

Hello Michael,
Any plan to see a Payment system attached to ticket submission?
This option would be an instant purchased for me.

It gives me a white pages. Some php-error it seems.

First I installed it by upgrading the free version. Then I got the white pages. I uninstalled and deleted the directories mcsupport and library/microsupport. Still white pages.

I have all addons de-activated and am using the default (unchanged) style.

It gives me a white pages. Some php-error it seems.

First I installed it by upgrading the free version. Then I got the white pages. I uninstalled and deleted the directories mcsupport and library/microsupport. Still white pages.

I have all addons de-activated and am using the default (unchanged) style.
this mean you dont have ioncube on your server i suggest to open a ticket on his site and ask him for file for non ioncube server or install ioncube on your server

That changed it, but now I get this message:

An exception occurred: Function eregi() is deprecated in /data/www/xen/library/MicroSupport/ControllerPublic/index.php(2) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 1

And the script with the error is encrypted...

That changed it, but now I get this message:

An exception occurred: Function eregi() is deprecated in /data/www/xen/library/MicroSupport/ControllerPublic/index.php(2) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 1

And the script with the error is encrypted...

i will email you a new file

Hi all
Just a little update on the next release.
Some of you might not want to use the flash as a chat system so i have now added a java chat system for live support.
This can be turned on or off from the settings.
Have also added a new Listener so that it will show at the top of the page with a flashing image to let you know someone is calling you.
Have also added new options to turn of the downloads section and the live support if you choose not to use these.

More news on this when its ready for release.

Top Bottom