MicroSupport Commercial [Paid] [Deleted]

It would be cool if it could search the knowledge base and display related items as the person types their ticket. That way it can fend off tickets where the answer is in the knowledgebase. Or make the person use the knowledge base first before submitting anything. Zendesk is pretty good at this but that's an outside service. Yours is better cause its fully integrated.

When will i receive the update?
there is a new version coming out tomorrow with a chat bot system for the java chat system.
so when i have finished adding a few more things to it and setting it up with some questions and answers it will be released.

Have been working hard on this to have it released later today.

Have added a chat bot system that will post answers to questions users put.
It will only answer if the text entered matches what the bot looks for.
so if i have added this to the chat
when was the internet invented
the bot will post
The first computers were connected to the Internet in 1970.

I have added some new commands that the user and admin can use like

user puts hello this will add a responce from the text user hello USERNAME
there will be a full list of these within the change log and install files.

Also with the bot system the tech will be able to teach the bot new questions and answers by putting in this
/teach QUESTION, ANSWER
so the next time someone puts in there question the bot will post that answer.

This will be released later today when i have tested the install script and the functions.

The chat bot is only for the ajax chat system of the live support system.
As im thinking of taking out the flash chat system as iphones and ipads and some other mobile systems cannot use flash.

Micheal updated MicroSupport Commercial with a new update entry:

MicroSupport Version 1.0.6

Version 1.0.5 To 1.0.6
Code changes to files
MicroSupport/ControllerPublic/index.php
MicroSupport/Model/MicroSupport.php
microsupport.php

MicroSupport/ControllerAdmin/index.php
New functions
Added a bot system for the live chat
Bot commands are
/useremail will show the users email address
/myemail will show your email address
/teach this is for you to be able to teach the bot usage /teach question, answer
/unteach this is so you can un-teach the bot...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Interesting...
I would think the support addon maybe somewhat meaningless if a member has signup issues,
login issues, post issues, etc...What good is sending a support ticket if due to the above
issues, but you cant because you are not able to signup, login, post issues, etc...sure support
addon would be fine if everything else is working correctly; I had registration issues just
yesterday, and someone sent me an email to let me know they could not signup...
This addon would not have done me any good; however, it maybe useful if guests are allowed
to send tickets using the forum's random Q/A for spam protection....

Interesting...
I would think the support addon maybe somewhat meaningless if a member has signup issues,
login issues, post issues, etc...What good is sending a support ticket if due to the above
issues, but you cant because you are not able to signup, login, post issues, etc...sure support
addon would be fine if everything else is working correctly; I had registration issues just
yesterday, and someone sent me an email to let me know they could not signup...
This addon would not have done me any good; however, it maybe useful if guests are allowed
to send tickets using the forum's random Q/A for spam protection....

i will be working on a way to let guests submit a ticket or at least use the live chat system if not the ticket system.
any way most of the time if there are login or so on problems these people will use the contact up to let you know they are having problems.

thats true, i would just rather not use that form of contact, before you know it, the email you are
using for contact just turns into spamville; Your suggestion for non-members to use live chat is a plus....

i will be working on a way to let guests submit a ticket or at least use the live chat system if not the ticket system.
any way most of the time if there are login or so on problems these people will use the contact up to let you know they are having problems.

Why when I click on Support Center on the tab bar if brings up an "Server Error, HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request."

I installed everything, only thing I didn't understand was CHMOD 777, but I gave all permissions to the micro support files to read, write, etc. I have purchase your Commercial version of this addon. And attempted to setup the addon as best as I can following your steps. I am running Xenforo 1.3.1.

thats true, i would just rather not use that form of contact, before you know it, the email you are
using for contact just turns into spamville; Your suggestion for non-members to use live chat is a plus....

I am interested in this feature as well. I would like to replace my contact form with a ticket form and route all enquiries through a ticketing system.

I am interested in this feature as well. I would like to replace my contact form with a ticket form and route all enquiries through a ticketing system.
Sorry, you seem to be active, do you think you can assist me with the post above this one? Do you know why I would be getting that error? Running a Windows 2008R2 machine.

Sorry, you seem to be active, do you think you can assist me with the post above this one? Do you know why I would be getting that error? Running a Windows 2008R2 machine.

Hi, I don't have the addon installed. I am waiting for it to include guest messages before I buy it. I'm not a technical person so unfortunately am unable to help or offer a solution.

Hi, I don't have the addon installed. I am waiting for it to include guest messages before I buy it. I'm not a technical person so unfortunately am unable to help or offer a solution.
Well I uninstalled it and tried reinstalling and it's throwing errors in, I find this add-on extremely non userfriendly. So waste of money in my opinion.

Why when I click on Support Center on the tab bar if brings up an "Server Error, HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request."

I installed everything, only thing I didn't understand was CHMOD 777, but I gave all permissions to the micro support files to read, write, etc. I have purchase your Commercial version of this addon. And attempted to setup the addon as best as I can following your steps. I am running Xenforo 1.3.1.

i need the full error message before i can help as what you have given is very vag.

i need the full error message before i can help as what you have given is very vag.
Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\craftgasm\library\Zend\Db\Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\craftgasm\library\Zend\Db\Adapter\Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\craftgasm\library\MicroSupport\Installer\install.php at line 63
  4. MicroSupport_Installer_install->_installVersion1() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\craftgasm\library\MicroSupport\Installer\install.php at line 33
  5. MicroSupport_Installer_install::install()
  6. call_user_func() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\craftgasm\library\XenForo\Model\AddOn.php at line 214
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\craftgasm\library\XenForo\Model\AddOn.php at line 169
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\craftgasm\library\XenForo\ControllerAdmin\AddOn.php at line 178
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\craftgasm\library\XenForo\FrontController.php at line 310
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\craftgasm\library\XenForo\FrontController.php at line 132
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\craftgasm\admin.php at line 13

Top Bottom