MicroSupport Commercial [Paid] [Deleted]

have i just replied to you on my site
I have no alerts on your site no. If you could help me with setup f this application that would be outstanding as it is the only application for xenforo with support tickets, i spend 35$ on it, and the installation instructions aren't very clear to me.

I have no alerts on your site no. If you could help me with setup f this application that would be outstanding as it is the only application for xenforo with support tickets, i spend 35$ on it, and the installation instructions aren't very clear to me.

if you can message me with your site and admincp access i will have alook into this and find out whats going on.

Still waiting ................. 3 days later
i sent the files 4 days ago and i have the date and time it was sent as the file is still in my sent emails folder.
i have replyed to your ticket on my site saying i will re-send them, you might have deleted the email i sent by misstack

i sent the files 4 days ago and i have the date and time it was sent as the file is still in my sent emails folder.
i have replyed to your ticket on my site saying i will re-send them, you might have deleted the email i sent by misstack
no you did not i always keep last message with download from you so if i loose it i can still have it here is the screenshot..
email.webp

you sent it on friday that was the first 1.06 that wouldnt let me install with same error that has been shown by another member on here.. then you said you would send me a fixed version which i never receiver.. so dont put this on me.
Mistake is human but assume them.

anyway im not mad but disappointed on how long i must wait for it.

new version coming out soon with the alice chat bot where you will be able to teach unteach change the bot name and much more.
so if there is no admin in the chat the user will still get a responce and if you have tought it to respond to questions you have been asked before it will answer.
the bot can also learn from peoples questions and reply to these if asked again the same question

Interesting...
I would think the support addon maybe somewhat meaningless if a member has signup issues,
login issues, post issues, etc...What good is sending a support ticket if due to the above
issues, but you cant because you are not able to signup, login, post issues, etc...sure support
addon would be fine if everything else is working correctly; I had registration issues just
yesterday, and someone sent me an email to let me know they could not signup...
This addon would not have done me any good; however, it maybe useful if guests are allowed
to send tickets using the forum's random Q/A for spam protection....

the next release version 1.0.7 guests will be able to use the live chat system.
i have also added program e chat bot so if the admin/tech is not there it will respond to the users question.
you can tech, untech, change bot name and much more with this new version.
a full list of the new commands will be added to the read me file.

The bot will only answer the user it will not answer if the admin or tech posts a question.
If you want to tech the bot without any other users you will be able to login to the chat and tech the bot by talking to yourself.

Many of the updates are only to the live chat system and have now removed the flash chat system as it will not work on iphones or any apple products.
This new version will be released later this week around thursday or friday.

personally, I see no reason adding a bot to support on a forum....
and if I had that much traffic that needed it, then I would assign live support....
As a client, and most forum members are not really clients, they surf the internet...
How would you really feel about talking to a support bot? this would like
XF adding something completely useless to its core just because they
had nothing else to focus on. There is only one support bot that I think
is the best, and alice is not even on the table; if it is the same alice
chat bot that I am thinking about, then it is complete junk....
and if you do not use the best bot, then just dont use any bot at all....

and if i was a paid client, then I would be offended....
I am not a paid client so that I can talk to myself via a bot....
how do you feel when you call customer support via phone,
and all you get is one recording after another until you choose
the right one; does that make you feel as you are a valued client?

If you feel you got to add a bot, then please add an option to
disable the chat bot; It is just something I would not use....

personally, I see no reason adding a bot to support on a forum....
and if I had that much traffic that needed it, then I would assign live support....
As a client, and most forum members are not really clients, they surf the internet...
How would you really feel about talking to a support bot? this would like
XF adding something completely useless to its core just because they
had nothing else to focus on. There is only one support bot that I think
is the best, and alice is not even on the table; if it is the same alice
chat bot that I am thinking about, then it is complete junk....
and if you do not use the best bot, then just dont use any bot at all....

and if i was a paid client, then I would be offended....
I am not a paid client so that I can talk to myself via a bot....
how do you feel when you call customer support via phone,
and all you get is one recording after another until you choose
the right one; does that make you feel as you are a valued client?

If you feel you got to add a bot, then please add an option to
disable the chat bot; It is just something I would not use....

I totally understand what you are saying but if a member is having problems logging into your site and the question that used most of the time is,
i cannot login then the bot would be great for these type of questions and answers.

The is always and option to turn on and off the bot only the admin or techs can do this.

The only reason the bot has been added is to be a simple reply system not for a full on support system.

The options the admin/techs have within the chat are

/useremail - this will show the users email address
/myemail - this will show your email address
/teach - this will teach the bot new questions and answers ( only for admins/techs )
/unteach - to remove something you have tourght the bot ( only for admins/techs )
/changebot - changes the bots name ( only for admins/techs )
/activatebot - turn bot on or off ( only for admins/techs )
/archivechat - archive the chats between you and the member you are talking to, this will remove the chats already added and can be viewed by the admin later. ( only for admins/techs )
/bottest - test the question/answer you have tourght the bot ( only for admins/techs as the bot will not respond to replies you make )

What about the suggestion i made before
Basically if someone is made staff for a certain department they cant see other department for privacy uses.

hi all

Here is an update on the next release.
This should be released later today or tomorrow at the latest.

As you have seen from posts there has been updates to the chat system by adding in a chat bot.
This can be turned on or off if you choose to.

I have now also added in a user mapper where it will get the users location based on there ip address.
This will only work if they choose to share there location.

All locations are then showen in a google map within the admincp images to be posted later.

here is a screenshot of the map users page as there are no screenshots of the other changes.

Attachments

• admin_map.webp
    admin_map.webp
    53.1 KB · Views: 4
Something else i want to say.
Im thinking of making this script open source no encoding of any sort but this would mean the price would have to go up from 34.99 to 94.99
let me know your views on this.

If you do a search for other support systems you are looking at over 200 for a open source support system.
iScripts SupportDesk $147

PHP Live!
$149.95
kayako
staff
$599
the list goes on

Top Bottom