Metro Theme [Paid] [Deleted]

Miner

Miner submitted a new resource:

Metro Theme (version v1.0.0) - Inspired by win8 by Minerskinz

Metro Xenforo Theme inspired by windows 8 metro.
Higly customized Xenforo theme, with many features and options to customize the theme further. View live demo of Metro style forum bits here and Metro normal forumbit here

Metro Dark version demo here

product_big4.jpg
1.Theme is semi responsive minimum 960px width and expands to 1280px wide in larger screens, we do have plans to make this theme 100%...​

Read more about this resource...

Nice theme (I'm not a fan of the whole metro thing) but I like many of the enhancements you've made with this style. The forum_list looks excellent indeed. Excellent job.

Look's great, but i have to ask, would you think about selling a add-on to just edit the forum_list to the metro style with the settings to add the images and that? I like the metro style forum)list but don't really need all the other edits and I'm sure others would love to edit just the forum_list also.

Nice theme (I'm not a fan of the whole metro thing) but I like many of the enhancements you've made with this style. The forum_list looks excellent indeed. Excellent job.

Very happy to get feedback from you:)
Thanks.

Look's great, but i have to ask, would you think about selling a add-on to just edit the forum_list to the metro style with the settings to add the images and that? I like the metro style forum)list but don't really need all the other edits and I'm sure others would love to edit just the forum_list also.

Good idea let me discuss with my team, also we have plans to implement this plugin with all our themes soon.

looks interesting I'll wait for the dark theme

We are working with it, will be ready in couple of days.

Amazing looking theme Miner. I'll be coming back to buy once it's fully responsive, to try out.
Gr8! will let you know once we make it fully responsive.

Thanks.

How is the hover 'discussions & message' figures going to handle longer numbers? There doesn't seem like much space if you have millions of posts.

Also, how will sub-forums be handled on the forum home? I don't see any used in the hover popup per forum on your demo.

How is the hover 'discussions & message' figures going to handle longer numbers? There doesn't seem like much space if you have millions of posts.

I think there is enough space for 10 digits if needed more we have to reduce the text size bit smaller.

Also, how will sub-forums be handled on the forum home? I don't see any used in the hover popup per forum on your demo.

Check the Coolbar forum at demo we have 2 subforums there which is in dropdown.

Subforums view drop down

LOOKS AMAZING!

Any chance you would be willing to create a xenporta recent news block that goes with this theme?

LOOKS AMAZING!

Any chance you would be willing to create a xenporta recent news block that goes with this theme?

We are not yet much familiar with xenporta yet, in couple of days once we finish the dark color metro version, we will give a shot with xenporta and see what we can do to enhance our metro product.

Got it running at http://eightforum.com

Found a couple small bugs. I'll post them on your company forum.

Yes Sir,
We where expecting some bugs/issue would arrive when installed in live forums, due to high customization to the design, please post at our site and we will rectify all the issues and update soon in next update.

Thanks.

We are not yet much familiar with xenporta yet, in couple of days once we finish the dark color metro version, we will give a shot with xenporta and see what we can do to enhance our metro product.
if you create blocks xenportal I buy insurance, with recent recentnew and slider, I buy it right away.

sorry my bad english, my lenguaje native is spanish :P

Top Bottom