Style Metro Style (wip 90%done)

Miner

Past one month we have been working on creating a out of box design inspired by win8 'Metro theme' and we have put a lot of hard work into this, now the theme is almost done and thought of getting feed backs here before we release it for sale.

1. Currently the theme is semi responsive minimum 960px width and expands to 1280px wide in larger screens, we do have plans to make this theme 100% responsive in our next update within 15days after the style release.

View screenshot of forum home 960px here and larger screens 1280px here

2. Login popup design inspired from win8 alert message click here to view screen shot

3. Subforums view drop down

4. On mouse over total threads and posts show up

5. This design has one small issue (in fact any metro design made for any script) is adding too many tabs/links in the header, so we worked out to provide a custom tab named site links with dropdown menu so you can put custom links there as needed screenshot here

6. Member card in metro style

7. Customized thread display page

8. Thread display option view

9. Custom postbit design

10. Profile page view

11. Comes with 6 predefined colors green, gray, red, blue.

12. Colors are not limited we leave it to your imagination, your taste, your members choice, color styler included view screenshot your members can enjoy setting their own colors.

13. And we have not forgotten you, we are working on a plugin for this theme - as admin you can control settings like enable/disable the color styler for your members, define the default color of your choice from any predefined 6 colors that comes with this theme or you can create the theme with your own custom colors and set it as default for your members.

14. In forum home, you can add each forums to have its own image/photos.

15. We have added normal type forum home page design as option for those like to have their home page normal instead of metro box style, this option can be set in your theme admin options.

Metro lite normal forum home view(wip), and another feature is you can use images/photos for each forums on forum home or normal icons in metro lite, this can be set in theme options

Added new

16. View the Metro theme settings admin end

and in front end color styler is almost completed need few tweaks and integration done, we feel theme will be ready in a day or two.

And many more...
(along with Xenforo, this style currently been coded for vb, IPB and MyBB also)

Thanks.

Glad you like it!

If all goes well it will be ready anytime by next week.

And regarding the sub mod i am not sure it can be done that way, as we have complete custom forum part design.

Thanks for the like.
That's a real shame, I'll see if there's a work around for me using your custom theme, if you browse to my site forums, you'll see why that mod is so important to me lol. :)

That's a real shame, I'll see if there's a work around for me using your custom theme, if you browse to my site forums, you'll see why that mod is so important to me lol. :)
Noted your point i will discuss with my tech team about the possibilities.

If this was also a responsive design it would be very interesting

Yes, agreed. :)

And will you be able to put different colours instead of just one at a time? For example, green for Forum dropdown, blue for Members, purple for Help, etc?

Thank you.

If this was also a responsive design it would be very interesting

Yes and i already stated in my first post, we do have plans to make this theme 100% responsive in our next update within 15days after the first style release.

Yes, agreed. :)

And will you be able to put different colours instead of just one at a time? For example, green for Forum dropdown, blue for Members, purple for Help, etc?

Thank you.

Maybe, you will be able to do if you are well with CSS, all changes made in Custom.css

The horizontal borders extending out of the avatar on the postbit and thread lists look like something is broken to be honest, doesn't look right to me at all

I'm also not convinced that a metro-style look can work with only two main colours - this and the fixed sizes of things (when metro should be slightly haphazard) detracts from the look of the forum home in my opinion.

Other than that, a very impressive skin, one of the most customised I've seen

The horizontal borders extending out of the avatar on the postbit and thread lists look like something is broken to be honest, doesn't look right to me at all

I'm also not convinced that a metro-style look can work with only two main colours - this and the fixed sizes of things (when metro should be slightly haphazard) detracts from the look of the forum home in my opinion.

Other than that, a very impressive skin, one of the most customised I've seen

Thanks for your feedback and we do have plans to provide a metro lite version along with this design, lite version will be normal forum home page and postbit, others same design.

Top Bottom