1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Metro Theme [Paid] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Style Releases' started by Miner, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Miner

Miner Well-Known Member

Miner submitted a new resource:

Metro Theme (version v1.0.0) - Inspired by win8 by Minerskinz

Read more about this resource...
  2. Slavik

Slavik XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Very sexy.
    Miner likes this.
  3. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Nice theme (I'm not a fan of the whole metro thing) but I like many of the enhancements you've made with this style. The forum_list looks excellent indeed. Excellent job.
    Miner likes this.
  4. Carla Birch

Carla Birch Well-Known Member

Look's great, but i have to ask, would you think about selling a add-on to just edit the forum_list to the metro style with the settings to add the images and that? I like the metro style forum)list but don't really need all the other edits and I'm sure others would love to edit just the forum_list also.
  5. topcat

topcat Well-Known Member

looks interesting I'll wait for the dark theme
    Miner likes this.
  6. Anthony Parsons

Anthony Parsons Well-Known Member

Amazing looking theme Miner. I'll be coming back to buy once it's fully responsive, to try out.
    Miner likes this.
  7. Miner

Miner Well-Known Member

Very happy to get feedback from you:)

Good idea let me discuss with my team, also we have plans to implement this plugin with all our themes soon.

We are working with it, will be ready in couple of days.

Gr8! will let you know once we make it fully responsive.

Anthony Parsons likes this.
  8. Anthony Parsons

How is the hover 'discussions & message' figures going to handle longer numbers? There doesn't seem like much space if you have millions of posts.

Also, how will sub-forums be handled on the forum home? I don't see any used in the hover popup per forum on your demo.
  9. Miner

Miner Well-Known Member

I think there is enough space for 10 digits if needed more we have to reduce the text size bit smaller.

Check the Coolbar forum at demo we have 2 subforums there which is in dropdown.

Subforums view drop down
    Anthony Parsons likes this.
  10. Anthony Parsons

Ah ha... sweet... missed that one, because it was nicely tucked into the bottom there. Beautiful... truly a stunning design.
  11. Miner

Miner Well-Known Member

ArnyVee likes this.
  12. tajhay

tajhay Well-Known Member

Any chance you would be willing to create a xenporta recent news block that goes with this theme?
    gimomo likes this.
  13. zappaDPJ

zappaDPJ Well-Known Member

In a word, superb :)
    Miner likes this.
  14. Miner

Miner Well-Known Member

We are not yet much familiar with xenporta yet, in couple of days once we finish the dark color metro version, we will give a shot with xenporta and see what we can do to enhance our metro product.
    gimomo and tajhay like this.
  15. AWS

AWS Well-Known Member

Got it running at http://eightforum.com

Found a couple small bugs. I'll post them on your company forum.
  16. Miner

Miner Well-Known Member

Yes Sir,
    We where expecting some bugs/issue would arrive when installed in live forums, due to high customization to the design, please post at our site and we will rectify all the issues and update soon in next update.

17. HenrikHansen

HenrikHansen Well-Known Member

Lucky you to get this style to a windows 8 forum :cool:
    AWS and Miner like this.
  18. gimomo

gimomo Member

if you create blocks xenportal I buy insurance, with recent recentnew and slider, I buy it right away.

sorry my bad english, my lenguaje native is spanish :p
    Miner likes this.
  19. Cool

Cool Active Member

this one is not ok:

Attached Files:

20. Miner

Miner Well-Known Member

Please provide link to the metro installation, we need to check live to figure out the exact problem.