Metro Theme [Paid] [Deleted]

Sorry for little delay in releasing the update, we have fixed all known issues and reported by clients, the dark color metro theme took us more time to finish then we expected, we are doing our final testing tonight and will be releasing update by tomorrow.

Also we are providing this theme compatible with xenprota.

Thanks.

Miner updated Metro Theme with a new update entry:

Metro light and dark color styles

Change log in latest version v1.0.1
1. Rectified known and reported bugs and issues.

2. Added new Metro style in dark color.

3. Support fix for Xenprota portal plugin.

4. If you are using Xenporta, click yes in the Minerskinz metro option add-on options found at bottom.

5. Note for Xenporta we recommend to use only 2 columns in the layout, the center coloumn for displaying latest threads/news etc and right side column for stats display.

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. If you are using Xenporta, click yes in the Minerskinz metro option add-on options found at bottom.

5. Note for Xenporta we recommend to use only 2 columns in the layout, the center coloumn for displaying latest threads/news etc and right side column for stats display.

If I updating Metro theme to new version, will I keep my old custom css style!?

How can I update without css style updating?

Also Metro hasn't very necessary Your Profile Page link and avatar.

How can I integrated this link and avatar into Metro style?

fixmetro.gif

Will I need to upload metro folder to server?
And will I need update metro_addon xml and folder?

Or only import style-Metro.xml as new?
I upload metro and metro_addon folder then import style-Metro.xml as new and update metro_addon.
  1. export style from old Metro to new Metro
  2. delete old Metro style.

Right?

I upload metro and metro_addon folder then import style-Metro.xml as new and update metro_addon.
  1. export style from old Metro to new Metro
  2. delete old Metro style.
Right?
Please use our support forums at our site, as i am just a designer and tech help is provided by my partner he is the tech guy.

Thanks.

Another question. If i were to add another item in the nav at the top, would it automatically becomes styled?

Really looking forward to see how this progresses...very innovative and will probably purchase this soon once it stabilises a bit. I think the impact on my largely "older" generation users will be a bit much so will provide it as an option rather than default until the whole Windows 8 thing becomes the norm...well done and can't wait to see its progress.

One small issue seen when viewing the demo on my Samsung Galaxy phone...the is a gap where a block should be showing as in this post:
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/metro-style-wip-90-done.43216/page-3#post-469351

Really looking forward to see how this progresses...very innovative and will probably purchase this soon once it stabilises a bit. I think the impact on my largely "older" generation users will be a bit much so will provide it as an option rather than default until the whole Windows 8 thing becomes the norm...well done and can't wait to see its progress.

One small issue seen when viewing the demo on my Samsung Galaxy phone...the is a gap where a block should be showing as in this post:
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/metro-style-wip-90-done.43216/page-3#post-469351

Currently metro theme is rectified with all known issues, also which where reported by few of our clients and the current update version is a stabilized one and no bugs reported until now.

Also the issue you pointed out, when viewing in tabs is sorted out in the new version, maybe we have not checked with mobiles as this not designed for it.

Thanks.

Just an info, our 20% discount offer for all our products ends in 2 days.
8th Anniversary Celebration! Get 20% discount use coupon on checkout on our shopping cart ' MINERSKINZ8 '

Thanks Miner...just went to your web site on my Samsung Galaxy 2 phone and tried the demo to see what the users would see on my site with your theme and it is still showing the issue with the layout
029.webp

Thanks Miner...just went to your web site on my Samsung Galaxy 2 phone and tried the demo to see what the users would see on my site with your theme and it is still showing the issue with the layout

hmm...
Confused, as i tested with my Samsung galaxy a different model now and its not showing the description for forums which we disabled in our current update and design is also looking fine!

I need to get help with this to check with their mobiles.

EDIT: i checked with another model Samsung and yes i see the same as you atatched, the issue is there.

Top Bottom