Style Metro Style (wip 90%done)

Sick theme! Question, if I add an addon like social groups or similar, would it create a block like "home", "forums" "members", etc?

Sick theme! Question, if I add an addon like social groups or similar, would it create a block like "home", "forums" "members", etc?
Not sure about the add-on will work but it will display like normal default style works. please link me to the add-ons.

I took this screen shot on my ipad, should it look like this?

No, the issue i assume from your screenshot is the forum description should be shown on mouse over by default and in ipad mouse over doesn't work it seems, so the description text length is causing issue.

Noted this point and we will fix this in our next update in couple of days once we get more feedbacks from clients.

Thanks for posting this.:)

miners, I tried it last night but looks little bit messy with my XenPorta installation. Also, how do we deactivate the tabs as they are ruining the header.

miners, I tried it last night but looks little bit messy with my XenPorta installation. Also, how do we deactivate the tabs as they are ruining the header.
Regarding xenporta we did a basic testing by installing it in our test forums and Metro was working fine but there are various options available with the plugin which we are not aware of.

Link me to your forums and i will have my coder check it.

Also do you mean to remove the complete top tabs on header?

Regarding xenporta we did a basic testing by installing it in our test forums and Metro was working fine but there are various options available with the plugin which we are not aware of.

Link me to your forums and i will have my coder check it.

Also do you mean to remove the complete top tabs on header?

I'll PC you with the details. There are various addons that adds navigation tabs. I could deactivate them but it would be unfair to others who use different styles.

An Idea would be to add an option (if possible) which puts the other tab links automatically into the custom links tab.

I'll PC you with the details. There are various addons that adds navigation tabs. I could deactivate them but it would be unfair to others who use different styles.

An Idea would be to add an option (if possible) which puts the other tab links automatically into the custom links tab.
Basically it appears like most of the other addons out there, in the top darker blue nav bar.

Here is the addon http://xenforo.com/community/threads/social-groups-for-xenforo-paid.27857/

I just wanted to double check with you how it'd display, since the groups are a big part of my forums. Thanks for the response!

Noted your points and i will revert back with details, once we check it at our end.

So far we got just few minor issues reported by our clients and all issues will be rectified soon in our next update.

Thanks to both of you.

Top Bottom