RM 1.0 merging threads to assign thread to resource

Live Free

Based on the FAQs advice to merge the auto thread from a resource into the thread you want associated with the resource, I did this. It added the new thread with the default first post into the existing thread, but didn't associate the old thread with the resource (discussion tab). Now the resource has no discussion tab. Am i missing something here?

Based on your explanation, it sounds like what you did was backwards -- you need to merge INTO the auto created thread. There isn't a really a UI-based way to change the associated thread, though I think there's an add-on to do that which may be what you want.

Based on your explanation, it sounds like what you did was backwards -- you need to merge INTO the auto created thread. There isn't a really a UI-based way to change the associated thread, though I think there's an add-on to do that which may be what you want.

I see, that may be what I did. Since there's now no thread associated with this resource, will I have to re-submit the resource?

I tried the addon you're talking about but it's not functional.

How do you merge into an auto create thread? I only see the option to select two threads and click merge - how do I specify which one is going into which?

Top Bottom