Media Gallery Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the latest build worx4u ?
he he he.​
No it doesn't because I use XenMedia. Which uses the same public route prefix as Media Gallery. There is no easy fix for Media Gallery to work with XenMedia. Robbo said he wouldn't fix this in Apha stage which surprises me because the longer you wait the more code you might have to fix.....:eek:

Anyone has a working demo of build59? I can see that there's a download option in forumadminsource.... I don't know when this was added but nonetheless it's a good feature. I hope with watermark feature it'd do good.

We are still waiting on free time from Chris and I to get into this again. Next build I want to have enough to replace XenMedio (including an importer). But I will add route changing stuff at some point for those who still want it use it or just to change the route. Unless I can think of a better route than "media".

I am also waiting on some free time from Chris :(

When I first spoke to you about this I was a little bit busy and it was trailing off... now I'm super busy and it's carrying on.

I will *make* time this week and chat with you on GTalk or Skype (y)

Forgive me as I do not know the background to this story, what does he mean by saying that xenforo handled the situation poorly? Does anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom