mattwservices.co.uk - Server Configuration / Hosting / Support

I've been doing forums for about 9 years now and working with Matt for the past 2 years. In those 2 years, he has saved me an enormous amount of time and money.

Other forum owners periodically ask me how to make their sites faster or how to make more efficient use of their server. The answer I always give is https://mattwservices.co.uk/

Part of me worries that if the secret gets out, he will be too swamped with customers to keep providing me with services. But I am convinced that most owners who are making enough money on their forums to pay for "fully managed" server hosting would be better served by spending that money to hire Matt.

I got saved by this guy another time. He is a really nice person which got his old job (he performed the first intallation for me) a mess. I have a VPS with some old wordpress instances which got hacked and made the hackers inject every single piece of code I had into that server, Including my xenforo.

I contacted him and 2 days after I had a new instance of VPS running with HTTPS with a pure and clean code.

He installed everything from sctrach and got the DB backup. My forum went back online without losing a single post.

Mattw is amazing. Hire him today, you wont regret.

If he was having issues reaching the server, he might not have been able to reach Matt's site either.
That's making the assumption my own sites are on the same servers as clients sites.........which is incorrect.

https://xenforo.com/community/threa...ion-hosting-support.61392/page-7#post-1124063

I fixed that issue after the outage in January, by moving my own sites to a completely different provider.

He also contacted me directly on my site, and we fixed the issue, nothing else to say about it.

I have to say, in the past 12+ years that I have been playing with websites I have used so many different hosting companies for both normal websites and forums, but never have I ever come across hosting as simple and good as mattwservices, especially for forums, not just the hosting but Matt himself seems so calm and collected and really knows his stuff. Ever since I have been with Matt I have felt very much at ease having both of my forums hosted with him. Literally nothing to worry about at all. And the speed of my forums is noticeably faster than on any other company I have been with.

I think it's strange to ask that question here. o_O Matt has a good support forum for his clients.
matt has fantastic support. and he also has a life, so he wasn't available at the very second that i reached out to him or a short while after. i was curious if it was a widespread issue or not. i'm not sure why that's so hard to understand.

That's making the assumption my own sites are on the same servers as clients sites.........which is incorrect.

https://xenforo.com/community/threa...ion-hosting-support.61392/page-7#post-1124063

I fixed that issue after the outage in January, by moving my own sites to a completely different provider.

He also contacted me directly on my site, and we fixed the issue, nothing else to say about it.
yep, matt knocked it out in no time flat. he remains the best.

Shared hosting servers have all been replaced with brand new hardware. Latest Intel Xeon CPUs, NVMe SSDs, dual power feeds, dual network uplinks with excellent peering with the major UK ISPs.

If you looking for a new shared hosting provider, drop me a PM :)

So again I hired Matt and his work is nothing less than excellent and at a great price to had him convert our database to support the emojis and configure redis cache and set up @Xon add-on had a bump with the server sent him a message and within 2 minuets he had it fixed I HIGHLY RECOMMEND USING MATT FOR YOUR PROJECTS I will probably be bugging him even more now 😂😂

Top Bottom