Master Badge [Paid] [Deleted]

When a badge is removed from a members profile it will still show in the scrolling list on their profile if they had highlighted it. See the Premium Badge In this members profile

upload_2015-2-18_4-55-59.webp

upload_2015-2-18_4-54-56.webp

Feature request please - as I am using this one for some of my more important upgrades I would like to be able to force a highlighted badge. This would be true for my staff badges and Premium Members. It should also auto remove these badges when the member is moved out of that usegroup. These two obviously get awarded once a member is allocated to the usergroup.

I have a question about this addon.

For example the christmas badge: A user only get's it if he uses his account (logging in) on christmas, right?

Sorry for the late response, i haven't receive any alerts, emails from this thread, that's weird.

When a badge is removed from a members profile it will still show in the scrolling list on their profile if they had highlighted it. See the Premium Badge In this members profile

View attachment 98676

View attachment 98675

Yes, because the cache haven't been rebuilt yet. This will be fixed in the next release

Feature request please - as I am using this one for some of my more important upgrades I would like to be able to force a highlighted badge. This would be true for my staff badges and Premium Members. It should also auto remove these badges when the member is moved out of that usegroup. These two obviously get awarded once a member is allocated to the usergroup.

I'll take a look at this.

I have a question about this addon.

For example the christmas badge: A user only get's it if he uses his account (logging in) on christmas, right?

Yes. That's right.

Hi @Milano Could you explain how you make a badge featured as I can not work it out.
cheers

You can feature a badge once you have awarded at least 1 badge/trophy. Go to your profile or account/personal details to feature a badge.

I'll take a look at this.

Thanks that will be great as I would like to purchase a copy for my other forum but it would need this feature to work on that one as it needs to.

While you looking at this could you also make it so they can be setup to show in an order something like this. (Possibly the order would be setup when selecting them to show as a fixed badge.

upload_2015-2-21_10-39-38.webp

From left to right
Admin/Staff - Fixed at position 1 & 2
Premium / Vendor - Fixed at position 3 & 4
The other three user selected but it would be nice if they were also ordered in the Trophies position order

Last edited:
Thanks that will be great as I would like to purchase a copy for my other forum but it would need this feature to work on that one as it needs to.

While you looking at this could you also make it so they can be setup to show in an order something like this. (Possibly the order would be setup when selecting them to show as a fixed badge.

View attachment 99034

From left to right
Admin/Staff - Fixed at position 1 & 2
Premium / Vendor - Fixed at position 3 & 4
The other three user selected but it would be nice if they were also ordered in the Trophies position order

You can drag and drop to reorder you featured badges. Hover your mouse over the badge, you will see the drag handler
badges.webp

@Milano yes I know that can be done but I need a few badges to be fixed as featured for all users if the have them as in my example given above.

Another thing is on my other forum that I still need to purchase a second licence for I had Trophies by Waindigo installed. I have removed this and thought I would start working on the configuration of your one to see if it would work for that forum before I purchased it.

Now I see I cannot get the Trophies so save into the Badge Categories at all, so this would be a bit of a show stopper as far as even thinking about purchasing it again.

Alerts links to wrong page.

1.png

Links to: /members/user.22/trophies/
Should link to /members/user.22/badges/X

Now I see I cannot get the Trophies so save into the Badge Categories at all, so this would be a bit of a show stopper as far as even thinking about purchasing it again.

Were there any errors ??

Alerts links to wrong page.

1.png

Links to: /members/user.22/trophies/
Should link to /members/user.22/badges/X

This's default XenForo link that open the list awarded trophies which was replaced by featured badges chooser

Could this award badges based on custom ratings from the post rating add-on? So, X number of one rate, example: funny, awards a comedian badge and so on.

This desperately needs a way for users to see all the trophies. That way users can work toward earning the trophies they haven't. This needs to be done so I can enable the mod on my forums.

The badges are only showing under one member of the board and I don't know why. I also have members in groups with banners and have enabled banner stacking but I see nothing under their names. It seems to only be working for one member of the site on the forum feed. I want to see it on all forum feeds under avatar.

Top Bottom