XF 1.2 Mass Add-on upgrade immediately after 1.2 install?

Mouth

Upgrading 1.1 to 1.2, and I have around 25 add-ons to upgrade also.
Is there a faster/easier way to perform these add-on upgrades all at once, either via CLI or some sort of batc install/upgrade mode, or is it a case of just painfully doing them one by one?

My Add-on Install & Upgrade add-on allows you to install/upgrade multiple add-ons with only one cache rebuild.

So you could either select a load of ZIP files which will then be extracted and copied across, have the XML files imported and finally do a single cache rebuild. Or if you prefer to upload the files yourself, you can do that bit manually like you normally would, and just upload multiple XML files which are then imported and finally a single cache rebuild occurs.

I don't understand. Why can't you use my add-on? What core XF bug?
I posted an error that appears when I click your add-on's nav menu entries in the CP, and you responded that it was a bug with core xF and nothing you could do. Thus leaving me unable to use the add-on (since the error appears, giving me no add-on functionality) until the bug is fixed. I have ~25 add-ons to upgrade as dependancies for xF 1.2 upgrade, and it's excruciatingly painful doing them one at a time :cry:

I sincerely apologise. I got the wrong end of the stick.

There's no bug at all.

What you describe in my add on thread is completely expected if you had listeners disabled.

I got confused with an error that is shown sometimes immediately after completing the XF upgrade.

Top Bottom