Lack of interest make the color palette more prominent

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
yeah, I think it is not wise to show this style publicly.....ya know what I mean.....
On the contrary, I'm happy to show it, as it demonstrates very clearly that this is a modifed XenForo style and nothing more. Be warned, I did say that it's a mess in most places, as it's really had very little attention.

Screen shot 2011-02-17 at 12.34.34.webp Screen shot 2011-02-17 at 12.34.42.webp Screen shot 2011-02-17 at 12.35.53.webp Screen shot 2011-02-17 at 12.36.35.webp

On the contrary, I'm happy to show it, as it demonstrates very clearly that this is a modifed XenForo style and nothing more. Be warned, I did say that it's a mess in most places, as it's really had very little attention.
dang you need to clean out your inbox. :eek:

View attachment 11206 View attachment 11207 View attachment 11208 View attachment 11209
oh my, that's scary
eek.png

It's not a finished style, and never will be, but its goal is to dramatically change the look of the style using only style properties

View attachment 11158

How were you able to move the post number to the top right corner, if you ONLY used the style properties editor? Surely you must've needed to modify the templates? Or do you subsume that in your definition of the editor? :)

Top Bottom