XF 1.3 Major issue, white screen, forum gone?

Help!?

Not sure what the deal is, was working fine an hour ago, no error messages, nothing, just a white screen in my browser. My wordpress homepage is still working fine, no server issues that I can see...

I looked at my index.php file, its not blank, some code there...sorry, not overly savvy with this stuff yet, but it doesn't look blank
No, he means look for an empty index.html/htm file there.
Frequently an HTTP server is configured to serve the index.html/htm before index.php, so if there is a blank one there (empty of text) it will still try to serve it.

ok not a server issue that I can tell on this end...white screen of death.

Tracy, Brogan,

If I were to find a blank index.html file what would i do with it to fix this...? Still looking for that now...

i have accessed my error log here and found this repeatedly displayed over the last little while since the problem started...

[22-Jul-2014 00:39:41 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'include(): Unable to allocate memory for pool.' in /home/adamkurk/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php:119
Stack trace:
#0 /home/adamkurk/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'include(): Unab...', '/home/adamkurk/...', 119, Array)
#1 /home/adamkurk/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): XenForo_Autoloader::autoload()
#2 [internal function]: XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('XenForo_Error')
#3 /home/adamkurk/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Application.php(363): spl_autoload_call('XenForo_Error')
#4 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleException(Object(ErrorException))
#5 {main}
thrown in /home/adamkurk/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php on line 119

guys, is there some quicker support option here? I'm really lost on this, and i don;t want to go start making changes to code when I didn't change anything to begin with...is this xenforo software set up to try to update itself, because i don't recall anything like that being set up.

Presumably there are some issues with the php code, but why suddenly now out of the blue...?

guys wtf, this makes no sense. I didn't touch anything, no upgrades, no changes nada. I was driving home from work when this happened.

I can't even access the admin panel, nothing...has someone hacked my site?

guys, is there some quicker support option here? I'm really lost on this, and i don;t want to go start making changes to code when I didn't change anything to begin with...is this xenforo software set up to try to update itself, because i don't recall anything like that being set up.

Presumably there are some issues with the php code, but why suddenly now out of the blue...?
guys wtf, this makes no sense. I didn't touch anything, no upgrades, no changes nada. I was driving home from work when this happened.

I can't even access the admin panel, nothing...has someone hacked my site?
This is more of a server issue, i would contact your host.

Strange it isn't a server issue with the homepage, as it is working fine from the same server, just the xenforo forum isn't working right? Kinda rules out server issue doesn't it?

Last edited:
I will do that, brilliant advice there guys thanks.

To xenforo support, guys if you look at that error log/code and see what the problem is or can shed some light on this I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for your time.

I will do that, brilliant advice there guys thanks.

To xenforo support, guys if you look at that error log/code and see what the problem is or can shed some light on this I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for your time.
Good luck let us know, so we will know you are ok.

Strange it isn't a server issue with the homepage, as it is working fine from the same server, just the xenforo forum isn't working right? Kinda rules out server issue doesn't it?
No, it doesn't. It could easily be a new upgrade to php version... a modified php.ini that has just been changed and a slew of other server related options.
If this is a shared hosting environment, it's time to ask them what changes they have made to the server... if a VPS and managed, then the same thing.

Top Bottom