XF 2.2 White Screen of Death!

Shane Greer

Hi Folks

Was doing some work on my site today... just setting up a new theme... nothing major and it has apparently killed my forum. No idea what the problem is... really stressing about this and needing some help if anyone fancies being a hero. :)

The site is www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum

The main site loads but Ive lost my forum.

Where do I start?

Sounds like it's related to being logged in/your account.

View the page source and the browser console for additional messages or errors.

Check the ACP error log.

Edit the config.php file and add this: ini_set('display_errors', true); , or the .htaccess file and add this: php_value display_errors 1 .

ACP is showing this.

ErrorException: [E_WARNING] file_put_contents(): Only -1 of 456 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space in src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Adapter/Local.php at line 199
  1. XF::handlePhpError()
  2. file_put_contents() in src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Adapter/Local.php at line 199
  3. League\Flysystem\Adapter\Local->update() in src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Filesystem.php at line 99
  4. League\Flysystem\Filesystem->put()
  5. call_user_func_array() in src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php at line 431
  6. League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->callFilesystemMethod() in src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php at line 395
  7. League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->delegateMethodCall() in src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php at line 57
  8. League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->put() in src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/MountManager.php at line 597
  9. League\Flysystem\MountManager->put() in src/XF/Util/File.php at line 204
  10. XF\Util\File::writeToAbstractedPath() in src/XF/Service/Template/Compile.php at line 146
  11. XF\Service\Template\Compile->writeCompiled() in src/XF/Service/Template/Compile.php at line 43
  12. XF\Service\Template\Compile->recompile() in src/XF/Job/TemplateRebuild.php at line 87
  13. XF\Job\TemplateRebuild->run() in src/XF/Job/Atomic.php at line 40
  14. XF\Job\Atomic->run() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 260
  15. XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 202
  16. XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 86
  17. XF\Job\Manager->runQueue() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php at line 141
  18. XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
  19. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
  20. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
  21. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
  22. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2352
  23. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
  24. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Well the obvious thing to check are the no disk space errors.

Other than that it seems like the new style may have some issues, possibly due to the templates not being rebuilt properly (due to no disk space).

Apologies for being pretty naive when it comes to this ... I deleted a new style I had been in the process of making... I can now login.

The no disk space are bizarre... is this something through my hosting?

Where could I delete something from to allow extra space... if I delete one of the other forum themse should that do the job?

Top Bottom