• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Mailchimp Xenforo plugin

Oh, I didn't see it on the main page, I was looking for the Xenforo logo. Do you think a similar mod like this for Aweber would be easy to code? I'm not a developer so don't know. I use Aweber right now but might switch to Mailchimp.

This was coded for our site which use Mailchimp and we released it here. We don't use Aweber so I don't see a reason to do that. You can hire someone to code it for you.
Just switch to Mailchimp.

Hi!
Andy, you say that "Double opt-in is default."

But what is double opt in? English is not my native language :)

If I disable the double opt in, can I get rid of the "Confirm Your Subscription" email?
Thanks

Great plugin, I love how this integrates!

One suggestion: Would it be possible to add a field on the newsletter opt-in page showing the users current email address with a link to the Contact Details page if the email address is wrong/out of date?

Andy, what are the proper steps to update the plugin? My site currently uses the older MailChimp plugin.

Thanks.

Would it be possible to put people who subscribe to mailchimp automatically into another usergroup?
I'm looking for a way to selectively remove subscribers from mass emails sent from the forum.

Thanks for the nice plugin! I seem to have done everything correctly but it still says 0 people is on my list in mailchimp, even though 2 members has said they want newsletter from my site. Does it take some time for Mailchimp to update their lists?

Aha.. now I know what happened. The users first had to confirm their e-mail-adress. They got a mail from mailchimp telling them to activate their subscription. Is there some way to either de-activate that confirmation e-mail or to translate it to some other language.. swedish for example =)

Top Bottom