1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beta testers for a XenForo plugin

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Discussions' started by Translations Cloud, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Translations Cloud

Translations Cloud New Member

my name is Niko, nice to meet this amazing community. ;)

I am currently working on a plugin for XenForo Forums that will allow members & Administrators to post multi-lingual topics. but what is a multi-lingual topic ?
    A multi-lingual topic is a special topic that changes its content according to the language of the member.
    Are you english ? The member will see the default content.
    Are you french ? If a french translation is provided you will see the french version
    .. and this happens for all the languages you want !

At the moment we are looking for some XenForo Customers (members) to help us testing our plugin before the final release :) Is anyone available to help ? I leave you some screenshots to have an idea:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I hope this type of "announcements" is allowed here.. if not, I am ready to say "sorry" to XenForo team :whistle::whistle:

Have a nice day!
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
    sami simo likes this.
  2. Translations Cloud

We are ready, we just need your help (y)

anyone is interested? :whistle:
  3. Ernest L. Defoe

Ernest L. Defoe Well-Known Member

I doubt many of my members speak anything but English but can test it out for you.
  4. Translations Cloud

well of course beta testing is different than really using it :)

but if you are interested, leave me a Pm And I will provide you the infos.. I think it is not allowed to provide links here