1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VigLink Xenforo Plugin in the works

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Discussions' started by Brian Lovett, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Brian Lovett

Brian Lovett New Member

Hi guys, i'm Brian from VigLink. I help determine which features and such get added to new products. I'm starting work to develop a Xenforo plugin and would love to hear any feature requests you may have. Forums have always been an area of interest for me. I have personally been running automotive forums since the late 90's so I think we can build some great tools that help all of you earn more revenue from your communities.

2. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

Why so late to the party ?

Claudio and trizz like this.
  3. Brian Lovett

Brian Lovett New Member

Fashionably late ;). We have supported vBulletin for a number of years, but Xenforo is growing fast, and we want to make sure we are taking care of everyone here.

4. adwade

adwade Active Member

Hey, better late than never! ;) While our VL code seemed to be functioning, I was hesitant to upgrade to the latest XF due to this thread.(i.e. ReverseTabNabbing Feature added in v1.5.5) While we don't earn much, we just can't afford to lose any revenue. :oops:

Thanxx for creating the new VigLink add-on! I've removed Chris D's (Unmaintained) Add VigLink Code and installed yours now. (y)

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016