XF 1.4 Long loading times

In general, the issues look like some underlying server issue. The load times are very sporadic. Sometimes I see elements taking 15 seconds and other times it's a few hundred milliseconds. Interestingly, it's pretty consistently ~15 seconds, though I did just have a 20 second load.

This is definitely outside XF, though it might be PHP itself. I can trigger the issue with https://www.gamerklinik.de/rgba.php which is a script that doesn't do very much (it never touches a DB or any external file).

I just updated the PHP Version to 7.0.0 and I still have problems, do you have any suggestions what I could do?

Have you checked your CloudFlare settings (I see a reference to cloudflare.min.js in the waterfall so will assume you are behind cloudflare).
Have you tested your bandwidth connection from the server? Check to see what it is.
Since you said you updated your PHP, I'm going to "assume" you are on a dedi or VPS. If you are on shared hosting then you need to be checking with your hosting provider. If on dedi/VPS, you also need to be reviewing your system logs and seeing if any errors are showing in them (hardware related).

It unlikely to be CloudFlare-related I think. I imagine it would be more consistently slow then. It won't be DB related as the rgba.php file doesn't touch that; it doesn't really do much of anything, which makes me think the delay is from earlier in the process. Maybe there are issues with DNS lookups and they're being used within your web server? It's very hard to say, but it's something your server admin would be best positioned to look at.

Have you checked your CloudFlare settings (I see a reference to cloudflare.min.js in the waterfall so will assume you are behind cloudflare).
Have you tested your bandwidth connection from the server? Check to see what it is.
Since you said you updated your PHP, I'm going to "assume" you are on a dedi or VPS. If you are on shared hosting then you need to be checking with your hosting provider. If on dedi/VPS, you also need to be reviewing your system logs and seeing if any errors are showing in them (hardware related).

I don't think that it's the problem :/
Yeah, still 1GBit/s
I don't get any kind of errors in the logs.

I really don't know why it's so slow, I don't changed anything...

Top Bottom