• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Login Sliding window Trigger bug When using Chrome

Affected version
1.5.13, 1.5.14, 1.5.15

vij

I never noticed this as I always used Firefox - but it appears, 'using Chrome' - the login sliding window doesn't appear unless you scroll up to it.

Scenario
You go to a forum with at least few topics (or) to a thread that is at least a few posts long...As you scroll down and click the link "(You must log in or sign up to reply here.)" - you will notice that the sliding login window doesn't show and you will have to scroll up to see it.
Happens only in Chrome.

Any idea?

Last edited:

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
I can't reproduce this on the stock style. I could reproduce this on a couple of your sites, so it may well be style related. Please check with the default style and all add-ons disabled.

vij

I can't reproduce this on the stock style. I could reproduce this on a couple of your sites, so it may well be style related. Please check with the default style and all add-ons disabled.
Did you test using Chrome?
I could reproduce this on default installation and all installations where the login trigger is that sliding one.
Will send you a private message.

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
Yes, tested on Chrome. Worth noting that there was one site of yours (though I'd have to check which again) where the issue didn't happen.