• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[LN] Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.
not see "Blog" link in navigation page
Did you just install it? Make sure you set the permissions correctly. Are you using a custom style or is it default? Try looking at it in the default style and see if it appears.

Anyone else running XenForo 1.0.3 come across this problem?

Did you just install it? Make sure you set the permissions correctly. Are you using a custom style or is it default? Try looking at it in the default style and see if it appears.

Anyone else running XenForo 1.0.3 come across this problem?

yes, im just install it, and im using custom style
look in the default style

look, it is not in the default style
maybe I'm doing something wrong or the rights that it has not been established. Only now what?

thaks for support
im is bad set privilegies for my forum
solution : set all privilegies and all work now !
The only privilege needing is the one that controls if they can see/view the blog (first of the user options I think?), and setting it for the registered user group should make it for everyone (mods and admins).
I'm not seeing it either:
http://www.shinraonline.com/xen/

edit: mine might be a permissions issue, will check later. Thanks
Please do and let me know. :) Usually that's the first problem, otherwise if not I'll have to do some debugging.

not see "Blog" link in navigation page

If you are using a custom style check the navigation template, if needs be run a side-by-side comparison in winmerge against the default style version of the navigation template, most likely you have an error or code missing.

If you are using a custom style check the navigation template, if needs be run a side-by-side comparison in winmerge against the default style version of the navigation template, most likely you have an error or code missing.
The permissions weren't set correctly :D
thaks for support
im is bad set privilegies for my forum
solution : set all privilegies and all work now !

Would it be difficult to make one myself?
If you've worked with translating XenForo before (or other software that uses XML files), it shouldn't be. You could also translate it in the ACP and create a translated file that way too I think.

Generally translation shouldn't be difficult to do.

In the ACP i only see my dutch translation from xenforo. Where are the frases of this blog plz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom