[LN] Blog [Deleted]

Does the current version about to be released provide for a way to import blog content from vB 3.8 or...
do you provide a separate utility to handle that, or
is there a 3rd party who does?

My bloggers really got caught midstream with our migration to XenForo, yet no blog. We're very anxious to get that resolved so I'll appreciate any suggestions you may have about how best to get it done.

Thanks!

Does the current version about to be released provide for a way to import blog content from vB 3.8 or...
do you provide a separate utility to handle that, or
is there a 3rd party who does?

My bloggers really got caught midstream with our migration to XenForo, yet no blog. We're very anxious to get that resolved so I'll appreciate any suggestions you may have about how best to get it done.

Thanks!
No, nothing like that is handled by this or another add-on yet.

I'm unaware of any importer from vB3.8 that transfers everything like the vB4 importers that are running around at this time (which is odd, as I thought there would be by now).

No, nothing like that is handled by this or another add-on yet.

I'm unaware of any importer from vB3.8 that transfers everything like the vB4 importers that are running around at this time (which is odd, as I thought there would be by now).
k, thanks!

Will each user be able to create their own categories in their blogs in the paid version? I have not installed the free version because it does not support this, and was hoping beta 4 will allow for this feature.

Thanks.

Will each user be able to create their own categories in their blogs in the paid version? I have not installed the free version because it does not support this, and was hoping beta 4 will allow for this feature.

Thanks.
I don't think it will be in Beta 4, but likely 1.1.

:(, do you have a rough idea when 1.1 will be out? I am holding my community back for this, as I am in absolutely desperate need for this feature. Would a donation help speed things up?

:(, do you have a rough idea when 1.1 will be out? I am holding my community back for this, as I am in absolutely desperate need for this feature. Would a donation help speed things up?
Donation is a bit redundant if it's going paid I think. ;)

The second half of this year is when I expect 1.1 Beta 1 to be out.

hmmm :/

What would it take to get the feature implemented on the b4? Anything I can do to help? (I can't code).

hmmm :/

What would it take to get the feature implemented on the b4? Anything I can do to help? (I can't code).
The likely hood of Onimua being able to fit in this feature for B4 is very slim; there are features in B4 that are needed for other features being added down the line.

How do make the blog postbit background color the same as a thread postbit background color?

blogbackground.webp \
blogbackground2.webp

How do make the blog postbit background color the same as a thread postbit background color?

View attachment 26259 \
View attachment 26260
Try this in EXTRA.css:
Code:
.lnblogEntry
{
    background-color: @messageInfo.background-color;
}
I read this in your blog entry:

'Fixed viewing permission for LNBlog_Model_Entry::getRecentEntries so it checks permissions correctly for hidden/public entries.'

^^^How do you make a hidden entry?
You can't, that was referring to soft-deleted and moderated entries.

Onimua updated [LN] Blog with a new update entry:

Final Free Blog Update: Beta 3B is now available!

After a delay because of last-minute bugs, I'm now proud to present the latest version of LNBlog. As mentioned before, this is the last free update to the blog before it switches to the paid version that will be offered by XenFluence late March/early April.

I remind everyone that while the blog will be lightly supported, there are no more free updates planned except in the instance where any possible security issues or severely crippling bugs arise.

On to what's in this update:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom