[LN] Blog [Deleted]

Just a general notice that this will be removed Sunday. It's reached its usefulness and with 1.1 around the corner, it's time to completely retired this add-on. :)

Just a general notice that this will be removed Sunday. It's reached its usefulness and with 1.1 around the corner, it's time to completely retired this add-on. :)

If you are putting up 1.1, why not just update this one? Are you going to remove it and then add back 1.1?

Ah. Got it. No worries. I have the free version. May have to look at upgrading. It's not used as much on my site as the blog was when we were on vB, for some reason. I'll have to see if the cost is justified.

Why wouldn't you leave this up as a free alternative?
It hasn't been supported for a while, and I can't guarantee it'll work in future XF versions. Overall while it works, it is a horrible codebase and I can't personally recommend its usage any more. I feel it's time to say goodbye to it.
Ah. Got it. No worries. I have the free version. May have to look at upgrading. It's not used as much on my site as the blog was when we were on vB, for some reason. I'll have to see if the cost is justified.
Understood, though I've taken steps in the new version to try and fix that (you're not alone in thinking about lack of activity in the blog). You'll see what's new in the announcement coming soon. :)

Our members has over like 3,200+ entries, im assuming theres an easy way to export/import them into the new plugin?

I thought you could upgrade the old one directly to the new add on? Is this not possible?
You can, it's just behind the scenes it works more like an importer than an alteration of the current tables. It's handled during the installation of v1.1 automatically.

i can't see this "blog" add-on in action (demo) in XenFluence.... where can i find a demo of the latest version.?

Top Bottom