[LN] Blog [Deleted]

Yeah, I'm fine with that but where abouts do I find it?

EDIT: As a temp fix I uploaded the files but didn't re install so I have access again.
LNBlog/Manufacture.php at line 252 and down.

I'm sure if you copy/paste the code into a functional PHP class you can access you can rebuild the cache and that should fix it. However, there might be other caches that haven't been rebuilt after deleting the references so it might be best to look over the uninstaller and make sure what you see there has been done.

That may just be an oversight on my part if the titles aren't working, though I don't see how I would've missed that... are the words in the title the same as the content of the blog?

Hi

Did you get a chance to check if this was a problem my end or with the ad-on - thanks very much

Yes.The blog doesn't have any links to XenForo's Spam Cleaner actually. I'll deal with that as fast as I can in that case and put it into 3B. That should clear things up... any other things you may have spotted?

Hi Onimua,

I upgraded to 3b during the weekend, but the post still shows on the recent blog entry module. Did I miss anything else? Like should I have updated the Portal module as well?

Hi Onimua,

I upgraded to 3b during the weekend, but the post still shows on the recent blog entry module. Did I miss anything else? Like should I have updated the Portal module as well?
Hm... are you referring to the sidebar option that's default with the blog too? Or just the portal module?

Yes sir :) I'm not really sure where I got the block from, but if my memory serves me well, that was something you added to the XenPorta thread (I might be wrong on the last part).

Suggestion: You may all ready have this on your list for the paid version but is it possible to integrate the blog/comments with the "whats new" feature?

Suggestion: You may all ready have this on your list for the paid version but is it possible to integrate the blog/comments with the "whats new" feature?

Add to this the ability to "watch" blogs would be good - again it may be something already in your plans

Isn't possible due to limitations of how the What's New system works (It is limited to posts).

So what's going to happen to this add-on now, I just noticed a tweet from the LNblog author, looks like he has moved onto other things and passed the add-on onto another developer

Top Bottom