[LN] Blog [Deleted]

It says smilies are now parsed in comments. I upgraded and reverted templates, posted a comment with a smilie, and smilies still aren't being parsed.
Ah, bug. :)

It will work if you refresh the page, they don't show up on the AJAX-loaded comments though... will patch that up.

I've uploaded a new version of 1.0.0 Beta 3B for those who have not downloaded the latest version yet.

For those who have already downloaded 1.0.0 Beta 3B before this update, download the attached file to this post. Unzip, upload, and replace the file in the following location: library/LNBlog/ViewPublic/Entry/Comment.php

Attachments

It won't let me rate this, even though I have downloaded and installed it...

I like it though! Looking forward to feature additions! URL links in comments would be a nice upgrade.

It won't let me rate this, even though I have downloaded and installed it...

I like it though! Looking forward to feature additions! URL links in comments would be a nice upgrade.
I imagine it's because you downloaded the old 3B before I deleted it and replaced it with the new one. Hm... didn't think about that, sorry!

If you re-download the new one it should be let you I think.

I imagine it's because you downloaded the old 3B before I deleted it and replaced it with the new one. Hm... didn't think about that, sorry!

If you re-download the new one it should be let you I think.
Got it... this add on is way better than I thought it would be. Great work!

So I just tried going on http://GamingBB.net and i get the following:

Fatal error: Class 'LNBlog_ReportHandler_Entry' not found in /home/gamingbb/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Report.php on line 455

I can access as a guest via proxy but when I try normally I am just getting that. I was 99% sure I removed all traces of this addon but apparently not.

What's my best option to fix this?

So I just tried going on http://GamingBB.net and i get the following:

I can access as a guest via proxy but when I try normally I am just getting that. I was 99% sure I removed all traces of this addon but apparently not.

What's my best option to fix this?
How exactly did you remove it? The uninstaller would've cleared all this out normally.

Can anyone confirm the blogs show up on the forum search results, I dont seem to see any blogs appear, I just wanted to check if its me or not..thanks

You could try rebuilding the index.

Tools > Rebuild Caches > Rebuild Search Index

Just select blog_entry.

ok that helped a little but its not working as i expected - for example search for a blog title and tick (search titles only dosent work), however searching for keywords within the blogs seems allow some blogs to appear in the search results

ok that helped a little but its not working as i expected - for example search for a blog title and tick (search titles only dosent work), however searching for keywords within the blogs seems allow some blogs to appear in the search results
That may just be an oversight on my part if the titles aren't working, though I don't see how I would've missed that... are the words in the title the same as the content of the blog?

That may just be an oversight on my part if the titles aren't working, though I don't see how I would've missed that... are the words in the title the same as the content of the blog?

yes, i have put the title in the search box word for word to test

How exactly did you remove it? The uninstaller would've cleared all this out normally.
Err, not sure. It was still installed when I moved a database then I removed all traces of it I found in the DB including in the plugin area, etc. I may have missed something though.

Err, not sure. It was still installed when I moved a database then I removed all traces of it I found in the DB including in the plugin area, etc. I may have missed something though.
Are you comfortable with manual operations in the DB? If so, you could look at the actions the uninstaller does and mimic it.

What it sounds like is that you removed the handler class references from the database but didn't rebuild the cache. The particular code I'm referring to is performed with this:
PHP:
XenForo_Model::create('XenForo_Model_ContentType')->rebuildContentTypeCache();

Are you comfortable with manual operations in the DB? If so, you could look at the actions the uninstaller does and mimic it.

What it sounds like is that you removed the handler class references from the database but didn't rebuild the cache. The particular code I'm referring to is performed with this:
PHP:
XenForo_Model::create('XenForo_Model_ContentType')->rebuildContentTypeCache();

Yeah, I'm fine with that but where abouts do I find it?

EDIT: As a temp fix I uploaded the files but didn't re install so I have access again.

Top Bottom