1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add-on Live Search for Xenforo !

Discussion in 'Custom Service/Development Requests' started by Lemminator, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Lemminator

Lemminator Well-Known Member

Hi @all,

i'm searching for an AJAX based Live Search add-on Live Search like there was one for vBulletin [AJAX] Live Search - vBulletin.org Forum . These addon should be compatible with enhanced search und maybe integrated some other addons. Some users made an donation so we can hire an coder for custom work. Now i was looking for more interests or donaters.

Regards, Lemmi
    PyroM, Hoffi, Dysphoria and 2 others like this.
  2. arthur007

arthur007 Member

No Coder found?
  3. Alfa1

Alfa1 Well-Known Member

I assume that you want to base it on xfes?
  4. Lemminator

I have one coder. But I will ask 3 other coders too.

I give feedback asap this or next week .

Greetings lemmi
    arthur007 and PyroM like this.
  5. Lemminator

Year , this As a add-on for xf
  6. Lemminator

We have a Coder found . Anyone who wants donate , will be invited in a private conversation , until the required money together . I would like to but it indicate that it is a donation ! That's no guarantee or redemption possible! you agree with it a soon as you are willing to donate .

Kind regards Lemmi
  7. Alfa1

Alfa1 Well-Known Member

Good luck with that!
  8. Lemminator

it only the true.if the coder has his money and the add-on is not what I'm doing then !? say even better, I can not pay back the money. so what is called also transparentz
  9. Alfa1

Alfa1 Well-Known Member

Consider to pay the developer in escrow. Or part after completion. It depends on how well the developer is known and how large the investment is. If you state in advance that all money will be a donation then that implies not only the uncertain factor of the developer delivering but also makes it very hard to trust in such project.
  10. ForumCube

ForumCube Active Member

I agree with @Alfa1, terms should be decided clearly before starting a project. As community funded projects usually not work well here.
  11. schroeffu

schroeffu Active Member