Live Content

Live Content [Paid] 1.2.3

No permission to buy ($25.00)
You know what... It just might be an addon feature, which would explain the problem. That being said, my members really wanted that "Jump to new" feature. :( That's a conundrum for me, because we want this one too. :unsure:

You know what... It just might be an addon feature, which would explain the problem. That being said, my members really wanted that "Jump to new" feature. :( That's a conundrum for me, because we want this one too. :unsure:
I've found a bug where it scrolls the window even if it doesn't need to. Should be up in the next version.

@Xon add option enable/disable for live thread. As well add support for, Widgets new post and thread, Moderator tools Approval queue and Reports and whats-new tab update with count.

Option: Enable Information Bar (Tells users how often the thread refreshes, whether they're idle, and how to un-idle, etc)
Ability for users to manually refresh threads if Automatic Updates are disabled (cannot refresh more often than Refresh Interval regardless)
Ability for users to manually un-idle themselves if automatic updates are enabled and the Idle Timeout is reached.

Hey @Xon when is this coming out of Alpha? And any further thoughts on more 'live' features like forum threads, latest post widgets etc?

This add-on will likely stay in alpha for at least a month more, because a couple of clients are having technical issues getting it to work due to unexpected environmental differences.

Once the core polling functionality is reliably working, then I can look at additional functionality.

This add-on will likely stay in alpha for at least a month more, because a couple of clients are having technical issues getting it to work due to unexpected environmental differences.

Once the core polling functionality is reliably working, then I can look at additional functionality.

Splendid, thanks for the update.

Xon, how is this addon coming along? Still in Alpha? Have an itching need for something like this so if you're confident major issues are sorted I'll go ahead and get it.

Last edited:
This add-on is stable, but has some potential minor theming issues but otherwise I haven't had time to add all the features I would like.

This add-on is stable, but has some potential minor theming issues but otherwise I haven't had time to add all the features I would like.

Watching this for when you do :)

Not sure if it's been suggested already, but the ability to enable/disable features would be a big plus. I don't want auto-refreshing threads but I would like an auto-refreshing New Posts, Latest Activity, etc.

It is permission gated rather than global on/off toggled. Once I get around to adding auto-refreshing New Posts, Latest Activity, there will be new permissions for those

Those features would be fantastic to see.

Top Bottom