1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

List of xenForo Designers?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BamaStangGuy, Apr 1, 2012.

1. BamaStangGuy

BamaStangGuy Well-Known Member

I am finding it difficult to find a xenForo designer that is more in line with logo design rather than dramatically customizing xenForo.

I enjoy the default layout and design of xenForo and do not wish to alter that much. I want as few template edits as possible so that xenForo upgrades are as painless as possible.

With that said, Google isn't turning up much and I don't see a lot of people popping up on here.

So can you all throw out anyone that you have used in the past? I guess I can resort to finding someone for a logo if I have to and then coming back for the rest of the work, but I'd rather have someone tackle it all if possible.
  2. RobParker

RobParker Well-Known Member

Take a look at the authors of some of the graphics/styles in the resource manger.

I'd recommend XenFocus for a style design but sounds like you more just want a logo.
  3. whynot

whynot Well-Known Member

That's the way to do it.
  4. BamaStangGuy

The current style I am using is from xenFocus. Lots of empty promises from them leave me no desire to go back and use them for something custom.

I guess I will secure a logo that I like and then come back for the rest.
  5. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

You might want to contact Kim (http://xenique.com) regarding a logo, as I know she's done quite a few. We also offer custom design services.

Audentio (http://audentio.com) might also do logo work (Not familiar with their services), and they do custom design work.
  6. BamaStangGuy

The Justin Beiber cursor for audentio leaves a lot to be desired.. hopefully that is only for April 1 lol.
  7. Hyperion

Hyperion Active Member

8. BamaStangGuy

Thank you, submitted a request for a quote.
  9. Floris

Floris Guest

I'd go with John and his crew at Audentio.
  10. John

John Well-Known Member

Thanks Floris but I'm not at Audentio any longer...at my own place now. ;)
  11. Floris

Floris Guest

Go with John anyway!
    John likes this.
  12. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member