List of xenForo Designers?

Brent W

I am finding it difficult to find a xenForo designer that is more in line with logo design rather than dramatically customizing xenForo.

I enjoy the default layout and design of xenForo and do not wish to alter that much. I want as few template edits as possible so that xenForo upgrades are as painless as possible.

With that said, Google isn't turning up much and I don't see a lot of people popping up on here.

So can you all throw out anyone that you have used in the past? I guess I can resort to finding someone for a logo if I have to and then coming back for the rest of the work, but I'd rather have someone tackle it all if possible.

Take a look at the authors of some of the graphics/styles in the resource manger.

I'd recommend XenFocus for a style design but sounds like you more just want a logo.

Take a look at the authors of some of the graphics/styles in the resource manger.

I'd recommend XenFocus for a style design but sounds like you more just want a logo.

The current style I am using is from xenFocus. Lots of empty promises from them leave me no desire to go back and use them for something custom.

I guess I will secure a logo that I like and then come back for the rest.

Top Bottom