1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

List of moderators for each forum

Discussion in 'XenForo Suggestions' started by Stuart Wright, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Stuart Wright

Stuart Wright Well-Known Member

This would be handy to get members to contact the appropriate moderators.
    Maybe at the bottom of the thread list?

temp1.jpg

Snog, Vilandra, Hoffi and 18 others like this.
  2. CyclingTribe

CyclingTribe Well-Known Member

I've liked the suggestion, not because I'll use it (all my mods are global), but because I can see the benefit for a site of your size / set-up. (y)

3. Stuart Wright

There is now an addon for this. I would change the wording in my original post. I would say that making a moderator list available in each forum is essential. A member wants help in a specific forum. Perhaps with how to use that specific forum and it's rules. Who do they ask? I often reply to unwanted conversations and emails with 'Ask a moderator'. Need an obvious list for each forum.

semprot and mjda like this.
  4. semprot

semprot Active Member

I use a mod too for this purpose, but i think this should be on XF core features, with reason same as post above.

5. Stuart Wright

I think we need this as core functionality:
    http://xenforo.com/community/resources/moderators.2968/
    A list of the moderators assigned to each forum. We show the ones most recently online at the top.

I would also like to see a list of all the moderators, please, on a separate page, grouped by name and by node they moderate.
    In this way, the members and our supermoderators can see at a glance which moderators moderate which forums and which forums have which moderators. We have more than 50 moderators, so this would be extremely useful.
    Thanks.

6. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

7. Stuart Wright