I'm looking for a simple list of forum features...

Phaedrus

Is there anyplace they have listed a simple list of the features I would get with Xenforo so I could compare to my current features that I have with Mods with a different software?

Basically I need to know what features are there for me to utilize, in an easy to read format that doesn't involve clicking on sixteen different links on the home page trying to identify what features exist and don't exist. Once I know what features are standard I can look for replacements for the remaining mods that I have on my current site and can see if I want to buy this one or the latest version of the current software that I am utilizing.

Can someone direct me to a simple list of standard features for the latest Xenforo release?

No, there is no such list.

Use the available demo to go through the features of XF (which are plenty). The demo has no "unlocked" features, whatever you see in the demo, that is also in the original software you'll get.

If you could provide the features you are looking for, we could tell you what in your list is not possible with the software. Or in which cases you need an addon which could be found in the "marketplace" of XF (which is called Resources).

Since this is a pre-sales topic, you can ask as many questions as you need to be sure if XF is the right choice for you.

The demo has no "unlocked" features, whatever you see in the demo, that is also in the original software you'll get.
Probably should iterate that RM, ES and MG would only be available if you purchase them as extras. So technically if you only buy the main software those would be "Locked"

Top Bottom