Lack of interest List All Users: Deleting users

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Valhalla

From the "List All Users" page of the ACP, if you delete a user by clicking on the red symbol, you are taken back to the main Users page (?users)

The suggestion is for you to be taken back to the same page instead (?users/list).

Screen Shot 2015-01-05 at 21.39.21.webp

This is because I often need to delete more than one user, and thus I cannot use the "click and enter" successive pattern.

I want to mention that many other areas of the ACP that have lists - when you remove an item in that list - do take you back to the list. One example of this is the Thread Prefixes page.

Last edited:
Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
The same thing happens after performing a search for users.

When you get a list of search results, and then delete a user, you are taken away from the search results, and to the main Users page (?users).

The suggestion is for you to be taken back to the list of users, with the criteria you searched for, as part of the URL.

Last edited:
Top Bottom