XF 2.0 Admin navigation title: List all users ?

Nicolas FR

Concerned phrase: admin_navigation.listAllUsers

Hi all,

I do not understand the menu title in Admin Panel: 'List all users'
When I click on it, a page is opened that allows me to modify MY preferences and only MY preferences.
So why 'List ALL users' ?

Thank you.

List all users should be under the users tab. If you click on it, it will show you a list of all the forum users alphabetically. list all users.webp

If it doesn't then you have accidentally changed something.

it's been 4 days and 3 nights that I translate this damn forum into French.
It's time for it to end, I'm going crazy... all alone head in my Mac ! Still about 1700 phrases and I could start to put the nose in the CSS :eek:

The good news, by translating myself I have to go through the admin panel any time and it forces me to understand exactly what XF can do to best translate phrases. It's tiring and boring but I hope it will be useful for later.

I knew this link and the other one...

in my opinion, there are 2 ways to offer a translation to the community:
  • The first one is to charge the user and send him the download link. Fast & easy.
  • the second one is to offer the download link for the translation file free of charge. Fast & easy too.
But offer the file for free as long as you register on the concerned website then to introduce yourself then make the request by private message and then to wait for an answer... what does that mean ?
I do not like this way.

It's free or it's paid but not under these kind of conditions.

That’s why i decided to translate myself.

Top Bottom