Link Checker for XenForo 2.x by AddonsLab

Link Checker for XenForo 2.x by AddonsLab [Paid] 3.8.0

No permission to buy ($54.99)
@AddonsLab Getting error from using Link Reporting /misc/report-link?tag_url_id=11242, Also need update text report to Report? Can be add Report button?

843a0ff4-7206-488a-bf71-44f1eaa03092.png

Oops! We ran into some problems.
The requested page could not be found.

One more bug, Invalid URL Redirect are not working /misc/invalid-link-redirect?tag_hash=77f8a4322c932f37640f0a38af28e0f7

Oops! We ran into some problems.
The requested page could not be found.

@AddonsLab Getting error from using Link Reporting /misc/report-link?tag_url_id=11242, Also need update text report to Report? Can be add Report button?

843a0ff4-7206-488a-bf71-44f1eaa03092.png

One more bug, Invalid URL Redirect are not working /misc/invalid-link-redirect?tag_hash=77f8a4322c932f37640f0a38af28e0f7

Thank you for the report. We will fix the issues as soon as we are back to work (in about 12 hours). Report link can be styled using CSS, will provide more details later.

Thank you!

AddonsLab updated Link Checker for XenForo 2.x by AddonsLab with a new update entry:

Bug fix: invalid link redirect and link report fixed

Hello everyone,

This is a bug-fix release that solves some missing features not fully ported from 1.x version. Now invalid link redirection and link reporting work as expected.

The new version is available for all licensed customers at
https://customers.addonslab.com/marketplace.php/my-services/

Please consider posting a review if you are using the add-on and let us and other users know how it works for you.

Thank you!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, @Nirjonadda

The bugs reported are addressed and released.

The text responsible for (report) link is in the phrase allm_report_link. Just edit the phrase to change the text. The link has a CSS class that can be used to make look bold:

CSS:
a.LinkReportLink {
    font-weight: bold;
}

The following CSS can be used to show it as a button:

CSS:
a.LinkReportLink {
    .m-buttonBase();
    .xf-buttonDefault();
}

CSS code can be put in any "less" template you are using to style your forum (for example extra.less)

Thank you!

@AddonsLab Where we can find out all Report Link from member? Also Delete button Missing for substitute the URL with arbitrary text.

eac945d5-184c-42f4-8006-187e21c29d5e.png

Filtering the Tag Type will remove default Delete Tag.

37406849-405d-43df-b974-4e5beb3c493e.png

Last edited:
@AddonsLab Where we can find out all Report Link from member? Also Delete button Missing for substitute the URL with arbitrary text.

eac945d5-184c-42f4-8006-187e21c29d5e.png

Filtering the Tag Type will remove default Delete Tag.

37406849-405d-43df-b974-4e5beb3c493e.png

"Delete" button is above the form, just like in other XenForo 2.x pages. Just look for it on top right corner.

Report count is a filter in Batch Update/Rebuild Data pages. Just set the minimum report count and only links with more than reported will be shown.

Thank you!

I have not find out the "Delete" button.

1637bf7e-fb23-46d0-b3cb-feaea2579546.png

What about Filtering the Tag Type will remove default Delete Tag?

Aha, I see. Delete button is on full Edit page, but I see the form that comes via AJAX does not have it. Will fix it soon.

Thank you for the suggestion. Yes, choosing the tag type should make the first choice as the default, instead of "Delete Tag". This will be implemented soon.

Thank you!

@Nirjonadda , please check the latest release, it fixes the issues you have reported.

We did not implement chaning the default selection from "Delete Tag" is the it would require quite large changes to the product, which we can't do now (due to complex ajax requests the product is using to keep the forms updated). We will make the change when we have more time to test it and ensure it works correctly.

We have tested batch updating of links with putting limit and it works properly, it does not process all links, but only the number of links you have specified. Using the checkboxes to process only some of the results works properly as well. Please make sure to apply the latest version, and let us know if you still see any issues.

Thank you!

We did not implement chaning the default selection from "Delete Tag" is the it would require quite large changes to the product, which we can't do now (due to complex ajax requests the product is using to keep the forms updated). We will make the change when we have more time to test it and ensure it works correctly.

Do you meaning Filtering the Tag Type will remove default Delete Tag Link Removed Message?

ScreenShot00019.webp

ScreenShot00018.webp

Bug on "Delete" button in Quick Edit form will be deleted link text. Does work not Leave text only.

After replacement Deleted without any replacement

Code:
[URL='http://www.gradeuptube.com/59747/Russian_Goes_Wild_part4#.UaObG6we7IU']Russian Goes Wild part4[/URL]

Last edited:
@AddonsLab About delete "Delete" button in Quick Edit form are used Leave text only? If so why its used default Delete Tag Link Removed Message? Its should show Link Text Message.

ScreenShot00020.webp

Do we messing Valid/In-Valid link filter from Manage Links? I think XF1 have some more filter in Manage Links page?

ScreenShot00021.webp

@AddonsLab Still are not fixed High server load issue. Why dead link check doing high server load? Today I get my site down after 2 Day 32.2% completed dead link check. I do reboot my site and site back online but site going down again after 3/5 min. So I canceled dead link check and site back to online. You are not able reduced this issue because you need run more then 10M post and running for long time, not for 10/15 min check. So we need performance improvement update for this issue.

Time: Sat Feb 24 04:41:17 2018 +0600
1 Min Load Avg: 568.37
5 Min Load Avg: 131.33
15 Min Load Avg: 43.46

Last edited:
Hello, @Nirjonadda !

Thank you for the report. We did our tests with around 1 million links, having several thousands of them broken, and the product handles this completely correctly. It seems, in your case, the problem is that you have very large amount of broken links, maybe especially ones that return 429 response.

We are going to extend our tasks to seval milion broken posts, and ensure the product at least does not increase the load. You can expect the release in coming hours.

Thank you!

Top Bottom