Link Checker by AddonsLab

Link Checker by AddonsLab [Paid] 1.17.0

No permission to buy ($54.99)
Not sure about these particular links. Please contact us via Support System to review it. In general, please consider reporting stuff in Support System, if the problems may be somehow related to your site or your database, and we may need to check the issue on your site. We can't ask you for access details here, so all we can do is just to ask to contact us via Support System.

Thank you for the suggestion, we will implement it.

Yes, I have created Support Tickets ... (y)

AddonsLab updated Link Checker by AddonsLab with a new update entry:

Action Log and improved Unicode Support

In this version, we introduce full log of all actions handled via Admin Panel. Both editing/deleting individual links and batch processing links creates a log, which stores how the link was looking before and after editing, both its URL and text. This is to secure admins in case they change something by mistake. They can always find the link and see its original form.

We have also implemented better support for non-URL characters in URLs. The previous version was handling the URLs properly...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@AddonsLab Getting error with update.

Code:
An exception occurred: Class 'AddonsLab\PerspectiveApi\Licensing\Engine\Xf1' not found in /home/nadda/public_html/library/AddonsLab/LinkChecker/Install.php on line 40

AddonsLab_LinkChecker_Install::installCode() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
    XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
    XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 237
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/nadda/public_html/admin.php at line 13

@AddonsLab Getting error with update.

Code:
An exception occurred: Class 'AddonsLab\PerspectiveApi\Licensing\Engine\Xf1' not found in /home/nadda/public_html/library/AddonsLab/LinkChecker/Install.php on line 40

AddonsLab_LinkChecker_Install::installCode() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
    XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
    XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 237
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/nadda/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Sorry, this is fixed now. Please re-download the package and upload it again.

Thank you!

403 Forbidden link handling and minor changes

This is a minor upgrade with several small changes introduced.

From this version on the links with status "403 Forbidden" will be considered as valid, and will not cause an error when trying to update a link with URL, which is not accessible, as there are many URLs, which are valid, just they are not accessible by a guest user.

All requests now will be made from User Agent called "AddonsLab/URLStatusChecker/1.0" instead of an auto-generated agent that contains board URL. In upcoming...

New option - URL exclusion list

Here is a minor update giving admins an option to exclude some URLs from the remote check. A new option is added in product's Options page, where the excluded URLs should be specified, one per line. Any snippet specified is checked to match any part of the URL so that you can specify the domain, the full URL or any other part of the URL there. Any URL having any of these snippets in it will be ignored and considered as a valid URL.

The main reason we have implemented this functionality is...

If I post a link that doesn't work, it will appear in the Manage Links section as it should, but when I delete the post, the link remains in Manage Links. Is this intended?

If I post a link that doesn't work, it will appear in the Manage Links section as it should, but when I delete the post, the link remains in Manage Links. Is this intended?

Thank you for the report. The links are deleted when deleting a post, but I see they are left in the database when deleting an entire thread at once. The fix will be released soon.

Thank you!

Check Links fix and other fixes

Here is a bugfix release solving several issues reported recently. Clicking Check Links link under posts was not fixing the status automatically, now the status will be stored in the database properly and the icon will update immediately.

Deleting posts was deleting the links associated with it, but deletion an entire thread was leaving the links in the database. This is now solved as well.

We have also fixed some edge cases of URL detection.

The new version is available for all licensed...

Bug-fix: exclusion list not working

This bug-fix release fixes a logical bug in the way exclusion list works. Now it will work as expected, if any word/snippet provided in the exclusion list is found in the URL the URL will be considered as valid.

The new version is available for all licensed customers at https://customers.addonslab.com/marketplace.php/my-services/

Thank you!

AddonsLab is crazy - the time it took between they got the report and them fixing it (and publicly releasing the fix!) was less than 15 minutes. Incredibly fast work! Thank you!

AddonsLab is crazy - the time it took between they got the report and them fixing it (and publicly releasing the fix!) was less than 15 minutes. Incredibly fast work! Thank you!

Thank you for the feedback! We target the shortest time to fix the bugs reproduced, so if you report it when we are available, we should be able to fix it immediately.

Just let us know if there are any other issues.

Thank you!

@AddonsLab When happen the new features implement releases? Still are not fixed filter Status and uncheck the "External Only" option after the edit? Please add option "External Link Only" in Batch Update Links Page.

@AddonsLab When happen the new features implement releases? Still are not fixed filter Status and uncheck the "External Only" option after the edit? Please add option "External Link Only" in Batch Update Links Page.

You can expect the release within next week. We are busy with preparing another product for release this day. Any high-priority issues will be solved immediately, however, so just let us know if you find any issue.

Thank you!

How can I disable all front end functionality of this add-on?

Now it loads "status-update.js" for every thread (?)

I don't want any front end functionality or loading. Only the back end.

How can I disable all front end functionality of this add-on?

Now it loads "status-update.js" for every thread (?)

I don't want any front end functionality or loading. Only the back end.

For now, there is no such option, but we will implement it in the upcoming release.

Thank you!

Link index deletion fix in some edge-cases

We have got a report, that all indexed links were deleted from the database without any action from admin's side. This did not affect the links in the posts themselves, but only link index was removed. After an intensive investigation, we could not reproduce the issue, but we found some edge-cases when this could happen if the data expected by default XenForo installation/setup is not available, possibly because of another add-on using and modifying the same data.
We have added additional...

Top Bottom