License Transfer

kingdomkz

I was told by the account holder of a license that I just purchased, that support told them that I need to make a support ticket as the "current" license holder of a XenForo license, but I don't have the XenForo License transferred yet to my account, thus I cannot make a support ticket if I don't have a current license on my account... How do I make a support ticket?

We do not permit accounts to be handed over to third parties, nor will we action a transfer unless the original account/license holder requests it.

The current holder of the account/license needs to submit the transfer request ticket.

How to sell and transfer an expired license ? How long will the transfer take after the license renewal ? Can the buyer be protected in such a transaction ?

We do not get involved in the 3rd party trade except to transfer it once the original owner asks us to.

The only way to be entirely risk free is to buy from us directly.

Good. I'll let the buyer know. And the last question, in your opinion to make a deal through PayPal service it will be safe for the buyer ? I think that he is also experiencing this issue as much as I do.

Top Bottom