[Liam W] (RIP) Member Self Delete

[Liam W] (RIP) Member Self Delete 2.0.5 Patch Level 5

No permission to download
Is this supposed to still show the Delete Account link in the member drop down even if you have set the permissions to "No"? Can we hide that link?

I guess this should be an option but try this:

Won't that completely disable the link? I only want it to not show for usergroups that have no permissions to delete their account. I do not want to remove the link completely.

Hello
Setting up latest version of the Addon with Latest XF release breaks the forum (blank page with Unattended Error)

Hello
Setting up latest version of the Addon with Latest XF release breaks the forum (blank page with Unattended Error)

That has an almost zero percent chance of being caused by this addon. It is running perfectly on my site and others.

I’d need more detail to get rid of the slither of a chance that it is from this addon, though. What do you mean when you say Unattended Error?

Regards

(small) feature request: Option to disable the need for a user to tell the reason why they delete their account.
Some users say real nasty things before deleting their account. I don't care for the reason so would be great if I could disable this.

@Liam W Where this option to control whether to request a reason from users? Also now does not show reason box when member requested there account deletion. Reason Phrases missing in User deletion log page.

ScreenShot01318.png

Also Server error log:

Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: liamw_accountdelete_reason src/addons/LiamW/AccountDelete/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php:37

Generated by: Bergamo Jan 20, 2020 at 5:33 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/LiamW/AccountDelete/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php(37): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/nadda/pub...', 37, Array)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): LiamW\AccountDelete\XF\Pub\Controller\Account->actionDelete(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Account', 'Delete', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Pub\Controller\Account), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Pub\Controller\Account), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(2184): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(15) "/account/delete"
  ["referrer"] => string(37) "/account/delete"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(5) {
    ["confirmation"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(15) "/account/delete"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Last edited:
Whoops... I probably assigned it to the wrong add on. That’ll teach me to make and release updates in the early hours of the morning.

Apologies, give me 2 minutes.

leider funktioniert dass mit den Einstellungen nicht, egal was ich probiere es kommt immer zu dieser Fehlermeldung

unfortunately it doesn't work with the settings, no matter what I try it always leads to this error message

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action. ???

22-01-_2020_17-22-33.webp22-01-_2020_17-23-46.webp

When a user deletes themself using this addon, does it change their name to "Deleted user #..." as is one of the Xenforo admin options?

Also, is the user informed during the deletion process that his or her content will not be deleted?

Thanks,
Amin

Top Bottom