[Liam W] (RIP) Member Self Delete

[Liam W] (RIP) Member Self Delete 2.0.5 Patch Level 5

No permission to download
Am I blind or is there no actual deletion option anywhere?

I can't see it on any user option pages. Missing a permission?

Hy @Ozzy47

i have a little suggestion.
Admin and moduser cannot delete themselves with the addon.
Therefore it is quite pointless if a "delete account" appears in your mod/admin account.

Maybe you could add the following to the master style template
"liamw_accountdelete_account_visitor_menu" -> "account_visitor_menu"
1606039488142.webp

I've done this here and there are no problems with it and it's more elegant when functions only appear where they are needed. ;)

Hy @Ozzy47

Therefore it is quite pointless if a "delete account" appears in your mod/admin account.

View attachment 240215

I've done this here and there are no problems with it and it's more elegant when functions only appear where they are needed. ;)

I do agree. Can you add here the code in code format . I probably will use it if there won’t any updates.

Hy @Ozzy47

View attachment 240215

Done in 2.0.1

Is it possible to add a strike-through the delete member name on the forum like gldtn when the name is not randomize so we know the user has been "deleted"?

Thanks!

Feature request: An option to remove birthday date, location and other personal data on disable user, like remove email and password options, so the account be better anonymized.

@Ozzy47 How can i set the "Randomise username" prefix ?

For example i would like to set it as "Closed Account 646464" in our official language, not english.
What is default prefix i don't know.

Top Bottom