Last movie watched ... highly important topic.

Sex and the City 2.​
No matter how hard I tried I couldn't get my boyfriend to watch it with me (that was actually a good thing - When Sex and the city 1 came out, I used all my womanly manipulation powers to drag him to the cinema and he spent the entire time moaning about what a lot of rubbish it was and how ugly Sarah Jessica Parker is) so I didn't bother seeing it at the cinema and waited for a good DVD rip to land on the interweb. I didn't expect it to be great after hearing reviews so I wasn't too disappointed when it did infact turn out to be a pile of poo. A serious lack of story line, I actually found myself filing my nails and Twitter-ing throughout the film as I was booooored! 3/10.​

Sex and the City 2. - 3/10.

Can't say it is one I have been hanging out to see, and this just confirms it ;) thanks!

I just finished watching Robin Hood

Quite enjoyed it, lots of good actors and plenty of horsey/swordy/dashing action and dastardly villians.. all good fun, if a tiny bit too long :p I would give it a solid 6.5/10

:D

It's Alive (2008 remake) - 5/10 - oh dear, guess they forgot the original was a "B" grade monster movie.

Survival of the Dead - 6/10 - Romero swings and misses, never thought I would say that.

Went back in time last night and watched Teen Wolf :D

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

"The Last Airbender" - 5/10, normally like M. Night but that was a load of pants, might work for fans of the Anime series I guess.

"Solitary man" - 8/10 A great story paired with a superb cast [Michael Douglas, Danny De Vito].

"After.Life" - 6/10 The plot of this thriller/horror movie is weird and really depressing. I had to stop a couple of times just to distract myself. Acting was good though [Liam Neeson, Christina Ricci, Justin Long].

"The Last Airbender" - 5/10, normally like M. Night but that was a load of pants, might work for fans of the Anime series I guess.
5/10 is like the best review from someone who -didn't- like the anime series I've seen that wasn't biased.

1/10 from someone who compares it to the anime is being nice~. He also said he intends to write a sequel lol.

Top Bottom