1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Last movie watched ... highly important topic.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jethro, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Jethro

Jethro Well-Known Member

"Shrek Forever After" - actually preferred this one to "Toy Story 3", the magic is back!

"Pandorum" - got a review copy, released in Oz 8th Sept, had a good time with it thought it was kind of "Aliens" meets "The Descent" via "Mad Max 2".

"Chaw" - Korean black comedy about a giant killer boar, were they intentionally taking the mickey out of those "Grudge" movies?

2. Caliburn

Caliburn Well-Known Member

"Kick Ass" - Great movie all around.
    "Avatar" - Unique movie, pretty cool.
    "Predators" - Epic.

3. Jethro

Jethro Well-Known Member

"Predators" rocked imho, fingers crossed the franchise is rebooted.

"Avatar", caught it twice in 3D down the cinema, but couldn't get through the DVD in 2D.

4. STT

STT New Member

The Gamers 2: Dorkness Rising -- Quite possibly the funniest movie based on D&D I've ever seen.

5. iGamer

iGamer Active Member

Theater = Iron Man 2
    Home = Back to the Future Trilogy

You got to be more specific. Last movie watched where? In the theater, or at home?

6. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Theater = Inception, amazing movie
    Home = Up In The Air...decent, but not great

7. Hasann

Hasann Member

A-TEAM

8. Nix

Nix Well-Known Member

Serenity - but, you must watch Firefly first :D

Wired, Caliburn and skhms like this.
  9. KURTZ

KURTZ Well-Known Member

Shutter Island :)

10. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Another awesome movie

Leonardo Di Caprio starred in 2 of my favorite movies this year

11. KURTZ

KURTZ Well-Known Member

what's the other?:p

12. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

13. GofD

GofD Well-Known Member

Not the latest, but the best kids' movie we've seen lately was Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs - rarely am I surprised by a movie in a pleasant way. Saw Despicable Me in the theater last week and was somewhat disappointed - extremely derivative. :(

We've also recently subjected our kids to Airplane! and Back to the Future. Forgotten what PG movies were like were when we were kids! Naked bouncing breastesses! LOL

Susan

14. Sami

Sami Well-Known Member

Top Gun. Just turned the TV off. :)

15. Jethro

Jethro Well-Known Member

Why? People watch however it suits them. Home viewing is now as important as cinema sales considering the insanely ridiculous budgets being tossed onto even mediocre movies.

16. KURTZ

KURTZ Well-Known Member

i saw it too many times that i forgot how many are ... however someone likes the 'spaghetti western'?

17. Grover

Grover Well-Known Member

Yeah, I liked it. Although it is not (so why do I do it then? :p) comparable to the Most Amazing Movie Ever Released on Earth: The Matrix.

anotheralias likes this.
  18. Jeffin

Jeffin Well-Known Member

Inception

19. Caliburn

Caliburn Well-Known Member

Great series, great movie, and very sad that Firefly ended prematurely. That series had ~so much~ potential.

20. Koleckai

Koleckai New Member

Last movie in the theater? Clash of the Titans. Getting too expensive for the theater at $12.00 a person.

Last movie at home? Kick Ass.