Last movie watched ... highly important topic.

Yeah, I liked it. Although it is not (so why do I do it then? :p) comparable to the Most Amazing Movie Ever Released on Earth: Evil Dead 2.

Fix for ya Grover ... you can thank me later :cool:

"Dead Set" - a Brit five part tele-series that mixes the unlikely subjects of zombies and the Big Brother house, well worth watching, be warned however language is pretty harsh and there's plenty of gore being tossed about.

Why? People watch however it suits them. Home viewing is now as important as cinema sales considering the insanely ridiculous budgets being tossed onto even mediocre movies.

For sure, i understand, but the way it was asked was very vague. Sure home cinema is very popular, but at home you can't even come close to a true theater experience. The question was simply, but could have been a bit more specific. We really had no clue what you were really wanting to know. So i guess this is why we all starting posting with both. But it's all cool...

For sure, i understand, but the way it was asked was very vague. Sure home cinema is very popular, but at home you can't even come close to a true theater experience. The question was simply, but could have been a bit more specific. We really had no clue what you were really wanting to know. So i guess this is why we all starting posting with both. But it's all cool...

The question was fairly self explanatory I would have thought, what was the last movie you watched.

Right, but there is again that difference. Where? ;)

Where doesn't matter, whether you decide to give your money to a cinema or watch via other means is entirely up to the individual I would have thought. I tend not to get to the cinema as often as I might want to due to the cost ($15.50 a ticket here), teens being more than irritating (if you are so important you need to be checking your mobile phone every five minutes then you don't have time for a movie), and invariably some idiot commentating on a movie that has gone over there head every five minutes.

Where becomes even less important on an international forum, differing zones means movies get released in differing time frames or in some cases go straight to DVD with no cinema release.

All I'm interested in is what people are seeing and whether there is something I should take a note of in my viewing diary.

Last movie watched "Dawn of the Dead (2004)", Zac Synder version. Simply excellent with some stunning visuals, kicked started the whole fast moving v slow moving zombie debate on a number of horror sites. Don't get me started on that whole trad-zom v rom-zom debate, how many angels can dance on the head of a pin comes to mind. Add in the whether or not "24 Days Later" is a zombie movie angle, and you have thirty pages guaranteed on a horror site ... talk about your movie geeks ;)

"Clash of the Titans" - oh dear, get a better agent Sam!

"Youth In Revolt" - I had tears rolling out of my eyes in one scene I was laughing so hard.

"Green Zone" - excellent stuff for a war movie.

Top Bottom