Just made the switch

beastmode

I just started a medical marijuana community to help support the great causes for medical use, well I began my project about 3 weeks ago by purchasing vBulletin 5. Let me tell you it is not worth the $250 they are asking for such software. After doing research I decided to purchase XenForo. After the first few hours of installing the software to my website I knew I made the right choice by purchasing XenForo.
The forum software is absolutely amazing, and I cannot complain other than I wish it would display the user's location and age in the postbit under the username. With that said, anybody want to buy a vBulletin 5 license? haha :whistle:

Well if you guys want to give me tips or improvement ideas to help my community get kicked off in the right direction don't hesitate to give me some pointers. Thank you

Welcome to XenForo.

Don't forget to associate your forum user name with your license, which will give you access to the customer forums and resources.

I just started a medical marijuana community to help support the great causes for medical use, well I began my project about 3 weeks ago by purchasing vBulletin 5. Let me tell you it is not worth the $250 they are asking for such software. After doing research I decided to purchase XenForo. After the first few hours of installing the software to my website I knew I made the right choice by purchasing XenForo.
Welcome to the software and the community!

Top Bottom