1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just made the switch

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by beastmode, Jul 3, 2015.

1. beastmode

beastmode New Member

I just started a medical marijuana community to help support the great causes for medical use, well I began my project about 3 weeks ago by purchasing vBulletin 5. Let me tell you it is not worth the $250 they are asking for such software. After doing research I decided to purchase XenForo. After the first few hours of installing the software to my website I knew I made the right choice by purchasing XenForo.
    The forum software is absolutely amazing, and I cannot complain other than I wish it would display the user's location and age in the postbit under the username. With that said, anybody want to buy a vBulletin 5 license? haha :whistle:

Well if you guys want to give me tips or improvement ideas to help my community get kicked off in the right direction don't hesitate to give me some pointers. Thank you

wedgar, Daniel Hood, borbole and 5 others like this.
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to XenForo.

Don't forget to associate your forum user name with your license, which will give you access to the customer forums and resources.

beastmode and Amaury like this.
  3. beastmode

beastmode New Member

Can you please show me how I can do that?

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

beastmode likes this.
  5. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

beastmode likes this.
  6. beastmode

beastmode New Member

Thanks buddy :cool:

The Forum Heroes likes this.
  7. Sami Jalal

Sami Jalal Well-Known Member

Welcome to XenForo (y)

beastmode likes this.
  8. Divvens

Divvens Well-Known Member

This can easily be enabled on your forum! You'll soon learn that XenForo is very easy to customize as per your requirement!

beastmode likes this.
  9. Robert F Schmitz

Robert F Schmitz Well-Known Member

10. wedgar

wedgar Well-Known Member

Welcome to the software and the community!