Joinable Usergroup

ed762

Hi all,

I have been looking for an add-on that creates joinable usergroups like Vbulletin. In vbulletin, a user can submit a "joining request" to a usergroup. A usergroup leader can then look up a list of "joining requests" and then manually approve each request.

Is there an existing add-on that will do the same in XF2? So far I haven't come across one yet by search engine and browsing.

Thanks

Hi all,

I have been looking for an add-on that creates joinable usergroups like Vbulletin. In vbulletin, a user can submit a "joining request" to a usergroup. A usergroup leader can then look up a list of "joining requests" and then manually approve each request.

Is there an existing add-on that will do the same in XF2? So far I haven't come across one yet by search engine and browsing.

Thanks
There are a bunch of them "Social groups" in search.

+1 here too.

Alot of inquiries for joinable groups over the years but not finding anything solid yet. Is this available yet? its widely used on my VB forum to separate of topic forums form our main topic(BBQ) our joinables are news and politics, 2nd amendment, gaming and beer brewing. for reasons unknown, members get all wadded up when they see something they dont want to see. Go figure. .

The joinable usergroup is an extremely useful feature in VB.

There needs to be a way that admin or mod can manually approve people before they move from group to group

Last edited:
+1 here too.

Alot of inquiries for joinable groups over the years but not finding anything solid yet. Is this available yet? its widely used on my VB forum to separate of topic forums form our main topic(BBQ) our joinables are news and politics, 2nd amendment, gaming and beer brewing. for reasons unknown, members get all wadded up when they see something they dont want to see. Go figure. .

See last paragraph of the OP:

I later improved on that by adding a Yes/No user field as the criteria instead of a text match on the occupation field. Works great.

Top Bottom