XF 2 Join Usergroup

Maa

@Brogan, thank you very much! Could you please delete all replies and leave the first one to allow a custom developer to contact me? Please read through the posts if you have time.

Cheers

nicodak

Do you know there is a XenForo system called conversation which is give you ability to have a private discussion ?

Maa

Do you know there is a XenForo system called conversation which is give you ability to have a private discussion ?
Ofcourse, I used it! But the developer decided to hijack my custom development request due to the fact that I am requesting a developed of XenForo to create an addon similar to his. I merely posted a link to his resource to allow developers that will contact me to understand my requirements to prevent any confusion. He was the one that recommended to me to create a custom service request but he became hurt when I did. A reputable coder would not be.

fahad ashraf

Not exactly, my original request was for an add-on but he turned it into a war. I did not want that.
you clearly said me you want to hired someone to create an addon for me then you will release it free just for down my business

Aayush

@Maa This could cost $200+ to develop(atleast what my time is worth). Is it even worth it compared to random fees of the existing add on?

Maa

@Maa This could cost $200+ to develop(atleast what my time is worth). Is it even worth it compared to random fees of the existing add on?
I have received quotes less than this via PM.

If you wish to discuss business please PM.

I will decide on who to go once quotes are all received.