XF 2 Join Usergroup

@Brogan, thank you very much! Could you please delete all replies and leave the first one to allow a custom developer to contact me? Please read through the posts if you have time.

Cheers

Do you know there is a XenForo system called conversation which is give you ability to have a private discussion ?

Do you know there is a XenForo system called conversation which is give you ability to have a private discussion ?
Ofcourse, I used it! But the developer decided to hijack my custom development request due to the fact that I am requesting a developed of XenForo to create an addon similar to his. I merely posted a link to his resource to allow developers that will contact me to understand my requirements to prevent any confusion. He was the one that recommended to me to create a custom service request but he became hurt when I did. A reputable coder would not be.

Not exactly, my original request was for an add-on but he turned it into a war. I did not want that.
you clearly said me you want to hired someone to create an addon for me then you will release it free just for down my business

@Maa This could cost $200+ to develop(atleast what my time is worth). Is it even worth it compared to random fees of the existing add on?

@Maa This could cost $200+ to develop(atleast what my time is worth). Is it even worth it compared to random fees of the existing add on?
I have received quotes less than this via PM.

If you wish to discuss business please PM.

I will decide on who to go once quotes are all received.

Top Bottom