It's the end of the world

Adam Howard

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

So unless you've been living under a rock or maybe just have not been informed. There is a large group of people (world-wide) who believe tomorrow on Saturday, May 21st, 2011; at sundown (sunset), the world will end. Now I do not know which sunset (sundown) on which side of the world, but the last sundown or sunset on the planet (Earth), for the day happens in Samoa.

Do I personally think the world is going to end? NO. In fact I'm having a little laugh at the idea.

So my question for everyone is what would it mean to you if this was true?
How would you act, think, and what would you want to do in your last moments?

And of course for those of you who may believe the world is ending May 21st, what will you think or do on May 22nd, 2011 when this does not happen?

We all know the world will end in 2012.
And of course for those of you who may believe the world is ending May 21st, what will you think or do on May 22nd, 2011 when this does not happen?
I generally think that all the idiots who believe this kind of crap are not able to use their brains like normal humans do. So what will they think? Nothing, of course.

To call one's belief over someone else is also silly.
Everyone has different beliefs.
We [metaphorically] have been at war over religion and beliefs for centuries and that is not going to change.

Top Bottom