It's alive ... It's alive !!!!!!

Great stuff guys (y)
(Here's where the modification and style creators get absolutely *hammered)
* as in very very drunk, maybe :D

This is too soon...now I have to decide what I'm doing with my site (I've been talking about rebranding it)! :ROFLMAO: In all seriousness, though, huge congratulations to the team on what I expect will be another painless, bug-free stable release (as they should be). (y)

Can I just upload the files over the 1.1RC files? Will that break anything?

That is how it should be done. The current files belonging to a lower version should be overwritten with those from the newer package. However don''t forget to make a backup of your db before you upgrade though.

Congratulations to Mike, Kier and Ashley for getting an awesome XF 1.1 product out of the door under pressure from Customers and a lawsuit in 2 countries. Dedication doesn't even come close to describing want the guys have and are having to go through. I would also like to pass my sincere thanks onto their loved ones for their patience as the guys work ever hour under the Sun.

Congrats guys. It is sooooo nice to be able to update my site (just test site for now) and not have 1 issue. Looks like I have a project to keep me away from the family (and keep me sane) over thanksgiving.:LOL:

Russ

Top Bottom