1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this Style anyone would use ?

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Discussions' started by ExpertPixels.com, Jul 10, 2014.

1. ExpertPixels.com

ExpertPixels.com Well-Known Member

Hey all,

I was messing around (Yet again lol) and within a few hours i slapped this together:

While i consider this rubbish !! I am getting sick of scrapping my designs because i don't like them.. So i thought i would ask if there was anyone who would use this.. If so i will add further polish (Well some polish lol) and complete this and provide the style to the community on the off chance anyone would get some use out of it.

Regards, Darren
  2. DEZero

DEZero Well-Known Member

I can see a use for a style like this, you shouldn't scrap your ideas, just file them away and revisit them at a later time, never know may get inspired by it again.
    ExpertPixels.com and Amaury like this.
  3. ExpertPixels.com

ExpertPixels.com Well-Known Member

TY for your feedback.. Sadly ive become a perfectionist and stepping away from my designs for a while once i revisit them i am ashamed of what i thought was good at the time.. However i am trying to rid this bad habit. Steve and I bad in the day received a lot of bad comments regarding our work (Mind you it was the best going around at the time).. I feel tho that those silly "Keyboard Warriors" may of had more of a impact then id given them credit for.. Anyways TY very much for replying that one really was less than a hours work.. I've scrapped much much better ones.

Regards, Darren
  4. DEZero

DEZero Well-Known Member

I've only ever scrapped one style, now I just keep going with what I am designing.
  5. DE Vexel

DE Vexel Member

You will never really know how well people will receive one of your styles until you complete one and put it up for grabs. Its a learning process of finding out what people are looking for in a style and at the same time making something that everyone can use.